Chapter 13

Betty's Pov:

Jughead Jones wants a future with me. He wants me to be his when we're older. I don't think I've ever been more In love with someone. I look into Jughead's eyes and tell him that I wanna be married to him when we're older too. He smiles and kisses me passionately. We were so into the kiss that we didn't notice someone walk into my room. "BETTY COOPER! PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON!" Me and Jughead jump and turn to face the door. It's my Mum she just walked in on me and Jughead in a make out session and the bad thing was that I was only wearing my black underwear and a bra and Jughead was only wearing his boxes. "BETTY COOPER!" My Mum yells. She slowly calms down and says "have you been sexually attractive? Did you have sex with this boy? In my house?" I froze and looked at Jughead and looked back at my mum to see her face going bright red. "Betty Cooper you do not let snakes slither in your bed or yet alone in my house" I put a shirt and stood up. "What the fuck are you trying to say?" I say confidently to my mum. "Excuses..." and before she could finish I cut her off "you heard me Alice. What the fuck are you trying to say" I walked towards my Mum slowly pointing in her face "if you have a problem with Jughead then I don't wanna be called your daughter. You can't come in here thinking you can control who I fall in love with." My mum looks at me with anger and slaps me in the face. Turn to see Jughead behind me with his track pants on and his t-shirt. I look my mum straight in the eyes and say "you have just lost a daughter" I walk over to my stuff and a big bag and throw everything I have inside of it. I throw some pants on and walk out with Jughead. As we walk out the door I hear my mum say my name. I turn and see her looking at me and discussing "Betty, Never come back home" she then shuts the door. I ended up just staying at Jughead and Fp's trailer which was fine with FP because he called me family. That night I waited for a text from Mum or dad but I got nothing. I just fell asleep in the arms of my beloved.

Jughead's Pov:

I felt really bad for Betty. She really was basically moving in with me and my dad. She took everything she owned beside like some big stuff that she couldn't really take in the bag. I had a plan, I was gonna start working at pops and make money to then buy a house for Betty and I to live in. Nothing too big because it would just be Betty and I but somethings just right for the both of us. We basically live with each other all ready but u want a home we're my dad doesn't randomly walk into the house and falls asleep on the couch. So I got up in the morning and left Betty a note on her phone saying I was trying out for a job at pops. I walk into pops all ready to start the day until I hear Cheryl talking shit about me. "Naw, Jughead yes? Your Betty's boyfriend? How does it feel slivering into Betty.. I mean Betty's house where the ex snake falls" Cheryl and her minions start laughing. I just rolled my eyes and ignored her until I just registered what she said. "Did you just say ex snake falls? What do you mean?" Cheryl smiles. "Didn't you know. Betty's Mum was a serpent" Cheryl smirks. I stand up being surprised and try to message Betty but she's still asleep. Being surprised about what I just heard I didn't think that the surprise would just walk in like that.