Chapter 4

Betty's Pov:

It's been 2 weeks since Jughead and I have been going amazing. It's like sparks between us and I love it! He's been telling me all of his secrets and stories to do with the Serpents, he finally opened up to me and I've gotten to know him better. After school on a Friday he decided to take me around where he grew up which was the South Side. We rode into the south side on his motorcycle, I was holding Juggie tight and had my head on the side on his back. I felt my hair breeze through the wind and could feel Juggie's heartbeat. It was a beautiful moment just me and him against the world. We arrived at a bar which had motorcycles already out the front of it. "So this is... the serpents bar, we won't go inside manly cause I don't want them to say shit to you." Jughead says with a nervous tone on, "Juggie, it's fine we can go inside get a drink, I won't be upset if people say shit," I say well my lips curl up into a smile. "Fine we will go in, you first my dearest." I skip in front of Jug and walk inside. It was dark and loud. I got pretty nervous. I didn't think it was this bad. I turn to see Jughead and I look at him worried, he graves my hand and holds it. His hands were so soft and I felt my cheeks going pink. "AHH Jughead!" We hear and turn around it was Jughead's dad, FP "and you must be Betty Cooper I've heard beautiful things about you." FP says with a smile on his face. I Look at Jughead to see him blushing. "Jug... is that you?" Jughead and I turn to see trouble ahead..

Jughead's Pov:

Oh my god the moment was ruined she was there smiling like nothing had ever happened in the past "Toni..." i say with disappointment "oh Juggie boo, you don't seem happy to see me!" Toni says well looking at Betty "omg you must be Jughead's friend... friend yes?" Toni said to Betty well making straight eye contact and I could tell Betty was uncomfortable. "Sure were friends.." Betty says well looking at the floor. "OMG that's great cause Jughead here is my ex and well you know I don't wanna lose my little Boo Jug" Betty looked at me upset and weirdly so I decided to take Betty's hand and walk out. "Listen I'm sorry that Toni's my ex but she's a crazy one and I won't let her get between us I promise you" I say well looking deep into Betty's eyes "between us?" Betty says quietly well she moves closer towards me. "Jug.." and before she could finish I pulled her into a kiss and didn't let go of her. I had my hands on her hips and her hands were cupping my cheeks. The kiss got deeper and deeper until my dad came out and interrupted. "Ay Jughead you're leaving already... shit sorry kids I'll let you too be" me and Betty let out a giggle and i kissed her one more time. "I'll drop you home" I say well remembering the taste of Betty's lips. They were sweet like peaches and her lips were soft and smooth. "Sure" she says smiling and blushing with beautiful pink cheeks. Little did we know someone was watching and planning revenge...