Chapter 6

Jughead's Pov:

It was early in the morning and I could feel the morning sun coming through the window. Betty started to shift and turn until she finally woke up. "Morning Juggie" she groans slowly rubbing her eyes. "Morning Betts" I say as I kiss her forehead. We get up and make our way down stairs to get some breakfast. We sit down to enjoy our company together until an unknown number messages Betty. Betty reads the message out loud "come alone and meet me at sweetwater river at 12:30am." I looked at Betty and shook my head. "Your not going no way, you don't know who it is" Betty looked at me and lifted an eyebrow "what's the worst thing that can happen" Betty was so confident that it was going to be okay but I was worried. I loved Betty and I didn't wanna see her get hurt and even if it said 'come alone' I'm coming with her know matter what. We start making our way to the sweetwater river and I stay far behind Betty so that it seems that she's alone. "Betty, Betty, Betty I told you to stay away from My man." It was Toni she was right there sitting on a rock and we almost missed her. I went behind a big tree so I could still hear the conversation but at the same time it would look like Betty was alone. The conversation got quite and it slowly started to die down and I couldn't hear anything. After half an hour I heard footsteps walk my way. I moved my head to see what it was. It Betty she was walking towards the tree. "Jughead... what were you like in your past? And don't lie" Betty said straight out all I did was look at her and wondered what Toni said.

Betty's Pov:

He had so many secrets about his old life and here I thought he told me everything but I was wrong. We walked to pops and that's when he explained everything. "You used to steal, do some drugs, bash people and worse off all you were a player." Jughead looked so disappointed in himself. "Listen Betty that's the old me. I'm not like that now I promise." My heart started to skip beats and wondered if he was playing me. "How do you know you've changed, you bashed Chuck..." I say "Betty I only did that cause I didn't want him to hurt you. He deserved it '' I couldn't help but agree with Jug and when he noticed he put his arm around his shoulder and lifted my chin and kissed me. This was our booth in pops it was filled with emotion and love. We ended up staying at pops for hours talking, we decided to go home, I didn't feel like being alone tonight so I went to Jughead trailer with him. "Ah, turn around I need to get changed" I say with a little giggle. Jughead turned around well smiling "are you done?" I groaned looking for the T-shirt Jughead gave me to sleep in. Jughead turned around and I was just in my pinky lace bra. "Hey,Hey,Hey turn around I don't like my body I'm self conscious!" I yell and Jughead just looks at me smiling, he slowly got up and walked towards me slowly "Betty Cooper, you have nothing to be self conscious about... your beautiful '' I felt my cheeks turn pink that's when jughead lifted my head and kissed me. It felt as if we kissed for hours it was so beautiful. When we both pulled away, the jughead grabbed a spare shirt and gave it to me. We jumped in bed and fell asleep. It was the morning and I woke up to the sound of beeping from my phone... they were messages... who could these be from?