Chapter 16

Corey' s POV

 "I don't know what's wrong with BK." I said.

 "You think she doing it for attention?" Courtney asked. 

 "Man, getting beat twice in one day is pass getting attention." I said laughing.

 "Well hey, she brought them both on herself." she said.

 While we were talking my cell phone went off. It was a text from my mom.

 From Mom

      Get Brook and meet me in the office.

 To Mom

       But she sleep.

 "Whose that?" Courtney asked.

 "My mom, she wants me and BK to meet her in the office but BK sleep." I said.

 "I think..."

 My phone went off again.

 From Mom

           Did I ask you that? Just do what I said, now you got 4mins.

 "Oh shit." I said.

 "What?" Courtney said.

 "I swear she's bringing Sasha home. I got 4 mins." I said.

 "Shit, I'm going to my room." she said going upstairs.

 "Wait, help me get BK up." I said.

 "Man, come on." she said.

 We went pass the den, through the kitchen and up the stairs and made a hard right. We went in BK's room and she was dead sleep. I got to wake her up. I was shaking her and shaking her but she wouldn't get up.

 "Man, just pick her up." Courtney said.

 So I picked her up and left her room.

 "Alright, I'll see y'all in the morning." Courtney said going towards the guest room.

 "Aight." I said as I made my way down the stairs.

 When I was walking towards the office BK finally woke up.

 "Why are you caring me?" she asked.

 "You wouldn't wake up and ma wants to see us in the office so you need to wake up." I said.

 I walked in the office and turned the lights on and sat BK in the chair and sat in the one beside her. As soon as I sat down my mom walked in. Well I guess when she said four minutes I had four minutes. She went to sit in front of us and just looked at for a minute before she started talking.

 "What the hell is wrong with y'all?" she asked.

 Me and BK looked at each other confused.

 "What I'm saying is why do y'all have to act up before your father and I go on tour." she said.

 "Well it wasn't intentional. I was gonna give him his chain back." I said.

 "But you still lied when he asked. My question is what are y'all thinking?" she said.

 I guess she didn't care who went first. So I went first.

 "I just wanted to rock his chain. I don't have any explanation why I did it and like I said I was gonna give it back it's just that he went looking for it sooner than I thought he would.I also apologized for it so now I'm just facing my punishment. " I said 

 "O.K, so what about you?" my said looking at BK.

 "I feel I could have handled the situation better, but I don't feel bad for pushing that guy cause it was a reflex. I know I made you and dad look bas as well myself and I'm sorry." she said.