Chapter 13

Beyoncé's POV

I went back in the house and went up to my room to call Kelly. She said her and Michelle would be over around noon to go to the mall. I decided to get ready for the day. My outfit was ready for shopping, I had to be comfortable. I went downstairs and the kids were already ready, just waiting for Kelly and Michelle. I went towards the fridge and grabbed some grapes to snack on while I waited. I was in deep thought when Courtney and Corey walked in.

 "Why are y'all looking like twins" I said as I noticed their outfits. 

Outfits on the side>>>>>>>

 "We thought it would be fun and we're not completely wearing the same thing" he said.

 "Well y'all could be twins, you spend every day together." I said.

 As we were talking the doorbell rang. Sasha ran pass my eyes to answer the door.

 "Sasha stop running. One of y'all go with her." I said.

 Courtney got up and went with Sasha. The first person I heard was Kelly's big mouth.

"Why are you so loud?" I asked her.

 "I'm not loud, shut up." she said.

 I ignored her and picked up TJ, man he was so cute.

 "Hey TJ." I said.

 "Hi, Auntie." he said.

 "How was kindergarten?" I asked him.

 "It was fun, they give us snacks and we took naps and we got to play." he said smiling.

 "That's great." I said and put him down. 

"Where's Michelle?" I asked Kelly who was in my fridge at the time.

 "I don't know. She should be here soon." she said eating my grapes.

 As soon as she said that the doorbell rang and once again Sasha ran for the door.

"Sasha, I'm not gonna tell you again." I said and she started walking. 

I peeked out the kitchen entry to make sure Michelle was at the door. She was and came in with Genesis. They walked into the kitchen and Genesis made a b-line for the den.

 "Hey Genesis." I said

 "Hey auntie." she said as she kept walking.

 "Well then." I said to no one in particular.

 I looked to my left and saw Michelle in my fridge.

 "Well god, y'all just go in my fridge like it’s nothing." I said.

 "Girl, chill out. It's just grapes." Michelle said.

 "So, when are we leaving?" Kelly asked.

 "We can leave now the kids are ready." I said

 "Ok, let's go." Michelle said.

We gathered the kids and headed towards the mall. I know Brooklyn wanted to go to Macy's and she probably talked Genesis into getting a baby-g too. I feel bad for Corey all he's gonna be doing is window shopping. I know Courtney is gonna want something and Sasha she may not want anything then again she probably will.

We went in and it was completely shut down besides the stores. Kelly took TJ and Sasha, Michelle had Genesis and Brooklyn and I walked around by myself. Courtney and Corey are old enough to go by themselves. I went to a few stores and had a couple bags. Now I just got a call from Brook telling me she's in Macy's and she sees the watch. So that's we're I'm heading now. So I get to the jewelry department in the store and she's has a sour look on her face.