A wedding to plan

*Lexie*
"So do my wife to be have everything packed and ready to go ?" Edward asks me, as he hangs up his doctor's coat behind the door.

I am putting away the last patients files. My head kind of reeling. I want to say no. I don't feel like going to some fancy place in Connecticut for my wedding that I had no say in the planning of. And I definitely don't feel like spending 25 days with his parents, who hates me. "All packed yeah.. I wish you could come tomorrow".

"Me too darling. But I need to go to that conference. It is a great opportunity to make important connections". He say and put his arms around me. He had been supposed to go out there with me. But then he had been asked to speak at a conference in Las Vegas. Now he will come out a week later if everything adds up.

I lean back against him with a sigh. "We are doing the right thing here right ? We are not moving to fast with all this ?"

"Do you think we are moving to fast ? Are you getting cold feet here Lexie ?" He say looking worriedly at me. I have worked as his nurse for 8 months and we have been dating for 6 months. And we are getting married in 23 days.I never expected to move this fast, but Well Edward is the perfect man and he kind of took me by surprise asking. But I meen who say no to a handsome, rich and british doctor ?

"Maybe just one cold foot". I say turning slowly to look up at him. He has the face of a movie star and a perfect smile. "It's just..  your family hates me, especially your mom.. are you sure you want to do this ?"

He sends me a warm smile, one that tells me to relax and trust him. It's the smile he always gives his patients. "Of course I want to do this, if I didn't then I wouldn't have proposed. Don't worry, when my parents really get to know you, they will love you".

"Yeah I am not really sure. They clearly want you to marry some real life princess, some Eleonora Von fancy pants and raise a litter of perfect kids.. and well". I look down myself. "That's not really me".

He kisses my forehead before releasing me. "Well in 23 short days you will be Mrs Dr Edward Trockmorton and she just have to accept you".

"Oh do I now ? What an honour you grace and what do you think the honourable baronet Edward Trockmorton the second and lady Elizabeth would think if I preferred to keep the name Miller ?" I say with a cheeky grin.

He makes a pained face. "I don't even want to know. I am pretty sure my mom would blow something important. She is very proud of my fathers name and title".

"Oh I think I got that. She didn't really hide that fact when we visited them". I say, making a face. Sometimes I wonder if I really want to marry in to british nobility. They just Seem to come from an entirely different world. "I wish you were coming home with me, so we could spend the last night together".

"I know and I am sorry darling. But I have to do this dinner, it is very important. You Could still come with me ?" He say and instantly shake my head. An evening with doctors talking job is not my idea of fun. He grab his bag and keys. "See you later then, or tomorrow morning if you are sleeping".

I give him a small wave. "Yeah see you Eddie and don't be out to late".
not that he ever is. Edward is very much well behaved in every way.

When I get home, I get a cup of tea, thinking that at least I will fit in with the british in that area. After watching some mindless romantic movie on tv, I send Edward a text that I am going to bed, he doesn't answer.

Soon after I am asleep not noticing when he arrives home and crawl down beside me under his own duvet. Edward don't believe in sharing duvet, he say he gets to hot during the night.

The next morning we have breakfast together and then Edward drives me to the airport and we say our goodbyes. And before I Can even comprehend that it is time, I am of on first class to Connecticut on my own.

*Tom*
I am standing on the small balcony outside my room, enjoying the warm weather of the early summer. I am starting to think that this was a good idea. I had needed a holiday after filming my latest movie and a friend had suggested this in and spa in Connecticut. I had been lucky, most rooms was booked for some fancy wedding, british royalty or something. But it was actually a good thing, they will most likely leave me in peace.

A town car pulls up and a chauffeur gets out to open the back door. I expect some fancy looking lady to step out. Like the others I have seen arrive so far. Instead I see a young shapely woman in ripped jeans, a green feminine T-shirt and worn out converse.

She is wearing big sunglasses, so I can't see much of her face, but she has a beautiful smile and a wild mane of blonde curls. There is just something about her, something that catches my eye. I can't really explain what it is. She isn't even my normal type. But it is like she has an aura about her. Something unexplainable, she is like a magnet pulling my gaze in.

I wonder who she is and if she is with the wedding party, even though she looks out of place with them. Some part of me hope she is, because that means she will be here for weeks and I might have a chance to talk to her, and find out more about her.

She turns up the path to the main entrance and I have to admit that I am getting rather hypnotised by the way her ass moves in those tight fitted jeans with each step. Damn that is one sexy ass. Then she turns, like she feel me looking at her, and I hurriedly step inside my room, before she can look up and see me. Embarrassed by the way I looked at her.