Other books

My mate; Luna unique:

"Wait, we're sharing the same bed

"Wait, we're sharing the same bed." My eyes widened in horror as I was placed on the bed.

"Yes. You're my mate now and my mate stays with me until she is marked and she can do as she pleases." He shrugs and removes his pants, leaving just his boxers and my wolf was definately drueling. Hell, I'm freaking drueling.

"You're just over protective and don't trust me...jesus, nice ass." I cover my mouth as soon as the words leave it and I mentally slap my self for even thinking it. A devilish smirk crossed his features as he turned around and approached the bed.

"You like my ass?" He asks kneeling between my legs. My brain stops working and no words come out my mouth.

"I can show you the front if you Like?" His seductive voice was flowing into my ears and I didn't even realise my eyes had turned the metallic blue of my wolf.

"No." I'm hesitant to talk and Malik brings his hand to my face.

"Your wolf wants me too." His thumb strokes just beneath my eyes and I shake my head clearing them away.

"No she doesn't." I smile,proud of how obedient she is to me. Plus,I kinda think I'm in control.

"Don't worry, it won't take long till you are as submissive as she is." He laughs standing back up, I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Hopefully it will." I mutter but he hears me as loud as heard his chuckle. I got under the covers and lay as close to the edge as I could. He may be my mate but I am not prepared for the whole thing yet. He's 23, I'm 18...i don't think that's legal.

***

Ivy Scott is an outsider to her pack and she has yet to find her mate at 18. When she faces her everyday problems, this time Alpha Malik is near by called to his mate. On enemy territory, he has no right to claim property but when nature, more specifically, his Luna comes calling he is quick to react. Little does he know how unique she is. Definately not a cliche wolf story and unfortunately does not always fit the stereotypical stories but I enjoyed writing it.

Broken: