Chapter 1: Bad Boy and the Naked wonder

A/N:if you don't know who the janoskians are^^^

#5th in Dominent!!!!

Lilliana POV

"Move!"

"Out my way!" I ripped a Halloween poster off the wall in anger,I'm normally excited for Halloween but these priks ruined it for me.

"I said Move!" I went through the school corridor shoving everybody out my way and then I saw them. More particularly,him. I walked towards his gang and their chatter immediately silenced as smirks spread onto their faces.

"Awww, Lilliana, you here for me baby?" Drew placed an arm over my shoulder but I pushed it off ignoring the laughs of his mates. Drew was about 6'3, dark hair, blue eyes and one rocking body. In fact most if the guys in the group have a rocking body,as much as i hate to admit it.

"Move, I'm not here for you." I push Drew further away and watch Zion closely. I know he did it, he always does it and if Zion thinks he can get away with this he's wrong.

"Your gonna go get my bike down right now!" I ordered and approached Zion with my crazy eyes. Yes crazy eyes, my dangerous pair that I only put on for special occasions.

"What makes you think I'm gonna do that, darlin'?" Zion smirk was carved to perfection, his body towering at 6' 4, green eyes, not one flaw in his styled hair and the tattoos that engraved his arms were to die for. Shut up Lil', you have to hate him...but he is hot as fuck, they all are.

"Because I asked nicely." I snapped back, ok so just to let you know what is going on right now. Zion and his minions have managed to get my MTT Turbine Streetfighter up onto the roof of the school. Zion his three friends are the most popular and badass boys in the school, me I'm equally as bad but I don't like to socialise. Drew, Tyler, Alex and Zion, my father's worst enemies so by family law they have to be mine. But I don't like listening to rules.

Alex is Zion's brother, they have very similar features except Alex has blue eyes, not green. They are both equally as cocky and the two of them together are lethal. As for Tyler,he is 6'2, again dark long hair, styled upwards and looks adorable but don't be fooled because he to is....that's right a cocky bastard. He's also a major man whore, girls leave his house early in the morning and sometimes multiple girls at once.

"Do you really want your bike?" Zion pushed himself off the locker and took a step closer to me. He moved a piece of my black hair behind my ear and all the boys smirked. Eww cringey or what?

"Yes." I grit my teeth and move his hand out the way. He begins to walk down the hallway and out the school doors, where a crowd had gathered looking at my motorbike. The crowd parted as Zion and I made our way through followed by his friends. Suddenly, mister hotshot jumped up onto a ledge a bit below the roof, he pulled himself up and climbed on to the roof. Alex and Drew were smirking at me as we watched Zion as for Tyler ,he was to busy chatting up a blonde bimbo. I watched as Zion stood on the roof and lifted his leg pressing it against my bike.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted and narrowed my eyes. Zion looked down to me and laughed.

"You said,you wanted it down." He tipped the bike a little and I held my breath. He can do what he wants to me but touch anyone of my vehicles and we have a problem. Jumping on to the ledge Zion had previously jumped on, I lifted my self up onto the roof.

"Impressive. But how good are you at catching?" Before I had the chance to move, Zion tipped my bike off the roof.

"Oh...my...god...I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" I stared Zion dead in the eyes as he smiled, I was about to lunge at him before he said...