Chapter 9: forever a mystery

A/N: Hey little Devils,
This one might get a bit boring,sorry. But it is worth the read I fined. I've read this 3/4 times because of proof reading and deciding what you are all gonna shout. 😂 This used to be 4500 words but I decided to split it into two chapters for your benefit.

"Urgh he picked the worst one." Elise said jumping out the car with the help of Drew. Tyler and Alex grabbed some of the luggage out the boot and Zion grabbed mine. I, however, stood helplessly on the stone cobble path leading up to the house.

"You coming Darlin?" Zion broke me out my thoughts with his childish grin and I can't help but mimic it, making my way to the mansion that  stood before me.

"And you call me spoilt." I whisper to Zion as his hand guides me to the door that was three times my height and 5 bodies wide. The house was stunning on the inside, pearl floors marked with square floor decor, opposite us blue chairs lit up bright with the white natural light flooding in from outside. Two stair cases stood tall each side of the room leading to the upstairs.

"Let me close that for you." Alex closed my jaw and proceeded up the stairs. Zion chuckled and I laughed to gobsmacked by the sight.

"Boys on the right, girls to the left." Alex shouted and you should of seen the disappointment in the boys eyes. Zion disappointed in leaving me,Tyler over Ebony I assume and Drew over Elise. Oh my god this is priceless.

"Let me help you." Drew took Elises bags and they walked up the stairs together, I smiled internally but Zion caught on quick.

"They're not a thing." Was the last thing Z said before walking up the stairs. Ebony stayed to help me and we went upstairs. As we got up my bags were outside my bedroom I guess, Ebony pulled me into a different room and as the door opened....

"Holy shit!" I laughed as Ebony's eyes widened. THEY WERE SNOGGING EACH OTHER'S FACES OFF! Drew had Elise pinned to the bed and their lips pushed together. Drew pulled away when he heard me shout and the smirk on Elises face was indescribable. I fucking knew it.

"Don't tell Zion or Alex please."Drew begged staring Ebony in the eyes and then flickering to me. I nodded and so did Ebony and with a quick kiss on the cheek with Elise he ran out the room.

"Elise you little slut, how long has this been going on for?" She screamed diving on her sister.

"About a year." Elise smiled giggling like a little girl. She rolled over and Ebony followed.

"I told you about Tyler and you didn't tell me about this!" Ebony hit Elise on the arm screeching loudly. I called that as well. Somebody call the police I've hacked the matrix. I think they forgot I was hear, let's make myself known.

"What!? Both of you and both of them? Are your brothers blind or just stupid?" We all laugh but we are quickly silenced by Alex entering the room.

"Why are we stupid?" Alex frowns but we all remain silent holding back our laughs. He just shakes his head dropping the subject.

"Elise, we have training and Ebs Tyler is ready to swim if you are." With Elise sighing dramatically they both leave. I see Ebony's eyes light up before turning to me.

"C'mon Alex it's like 8pm" Elise moans from down the hall. I don't understand the boys don't like visiting,the twins are great.

"Ok I gotta go." Ebony beams exiting the room,not before I get in one last word.

"No making babies in the pool." I call after her and her laugh echoes back to me,looks like I'm spending the day un packing. I know right fun, I cross the hall and drag my bags into my room. The style of rooms in this house has changed dramatically from the white lit hall to a modern bedroom and now my room as a golden lit dated room. It's just beautiful.