bonus #1

Jimin whined slightly as Yoongi's hand ran up the inside of his thigh, the older currently nibbling on the younger's earlobe.

"Mm~ music to my ears." Yoongi smirked, his lips trailing down the boy's neck and sucking gently at the base of it. Jimin's face flushed red, the boy already a mess, his pants seeming too tight and his skin feeling hot and sticky.

"Yoongi~" Jimin drawled out the boy's name as his neck tilted to the side, Yoongi leaving small love bites across his sweaty skin.

"Hmmm?" His tongue left a wet trail from his chin before hovering over his lips. The two were currently very comfortably laying on Jimin's bed beside each other but that changed as Yoongi straddled Jimin, his legs on either side of the boy's waist and his hands beside his head. 

Jimin was trapped against his body and all he could do was stare into Yoongi's intense gaze, his eyes flickering down to the boy's lips begore he closed his mouth in a gulp.

"P-Please just kiss me..." He mumbled the words, his eyes half lidded and lips barely centimeters away from the olders.

"But I like teasing you, it's fun." Yoongi sank his teeth into Jimin's plump lower lip making the younger let out a mix between a whine and a moan, the older tugging on it before letting go.

"Fuck Yoongi, please." Jimin was breathless, his mind intoxicated by Yoongi's sweet cologne.

Yoongi let out a small chuckle watching in amusement as the younger came undone below him. He shifted his weight so they were chest and chest, Jimin could feel the restriction and it was driving him crazy.

"Mhm~ I love it when you beg." Yoongi was having too much fun annoying the younger but Jimin was too far gone to play his game anymore. 

Delicate arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck, a hand ran through his hair before he was tugged forward and was met with soft lips.

Jimin's mouth opened in a gasp as he tasted the mint of Yoongi's gum, the older taking the opportunity to slide his tongue into his mouth. Jimin's body arched, their bodies fully pressed against each other.

"Ah Jiminie~" Yoongi moaned his name just as the younger tugged at his hair and Yoongi took the opportunity to flip them over so Jimin was ontop. It made it easier for the older to place his hands at his waist and tilt his head so there lips could mold into each others.

It went on like that for a few minutes, Yoongi running his hands down Jimin's back as the younger left open mouth kisses along his jaw, neck, anywhere he could reach before once again kissing him. 

"I love you." It wasn't the first time the words had been mumbled by the younger but it was the first time he seemed so heartbroken saying them.

"I love you too." Yoongi traced soothing circles into Jimin's back as he laid his head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you so much when you leave for university."

"I know baby, I'll miss you too." It wasn't the fact that Yoongi was going to leave him that bothered Jimin. It was the fact that they may grow apart, like before, and Jimin would be left as the thirdwheel for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"What if....What if we grow apart?" 

"Shh, we won't." Yoongi hummed and Jimin raised his head. 

A wide smile appeared on Jimin's face and he lay back down on his chest, over the boy's heart, which mixed with Yoongi's soft humming was the perfect lullaby. 

But there was still that one thought that kept knawing at Jimin. 

The inevitable question that Yoongi knew he'd eventually ask.

"Yoongi?" Jimin lifted his head to look at him, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hmm?" The older was running his hand down the boy's back.

"What are we?" It was a simple question, but it was still enough to make Yoongi's mind go completely blank. 

"We are us." He replied. It was vague and an obvious dodge at Jimin's question. The younger removed himself from the older's grasp and sat upright in his bed, his lower lip quivering indicating how upset he was. 

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair, tilting his head to gauge Jimin's reaction.

"Jiminie, please don't be upset, don't do this." He pleaded but it was a lost effort. 

Jimin inhaled a sharp breathe that was realised into a crude chuckle.

"Me? I shouldn't be doing this? No Yoongi, you're the one that needs to stop!" 

The older didn't say anything, instead trying to swallow the lump that was forming in his throat.

"You always do this you know? Whenever we get too close, too personal, you decide to run, like you always do! It was the same years ago or have you forgotton so quickly Yoongi?"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek. He wanted to clutch at his head, to prevent the boy from talking any further but he couldn't. He needed to hear it, he needed to hear the bitter truth.

"You left me at my lowest Yoongi. I was practically on my deathbed and you left me and for what? Because you found something better, something that was more important then me! I swear if it wasn't for Jungkook..."

"Stop! Just stop Jimin." His voice was husky, laced with emotion. Jimin looked back at him, his face red and angry tears tainting his cheeks.

"Why are you so afraid? I like you, you like me, so why can't we make it official?" 

"Because Jimin...I'm going to leave, and when we're miles apart there's no knowing what life will throw at us. I don't want to hold you back just because of a lable."

It was the sad truth that both of them saw coming  but neither wanted to admit. Yoongi would leave and Jimin would be left alone once more. 

Tears slipped past Yoongi's eyes but he hastily wiped them away, crawling behind Jimin and wrapping his arms around him tight. 

"I adore you Jiminie and I love you, nothing is going to change that." Jimin sniffled, his heart aching but there wasn't anything he could do.

"I-I love you too Yoongi."

 •••  

a/n: just a fun? little snipet to thank youll for getting this fic to 10k! i didnt think so many people would support it after it was finished but seeing you guys reading makes my heart melt <3

also ive had detachment stress since this fic hass gone and cant get over writers block :(( though writing this made me happy and got my jjuices flowing :))

i hope you're all well!

i love you berries <3

xxash