thirty one

"How much longer?" Jungkook whined his lips jutting out in a pout as Taehyung lay ontop of him on Yoongi's couch. The said boy who had been looking for some beer in the fridge came to place it on the coffee table for the two boys as he himself took a bottle of grape juice.

"Just another week Jungkook. Jooheon knows we're close companions with Jimin and we're essential to whatever plan he has going. We need to stay away from him, it's for his own good." 

Jungkook scratched the back of Taehyung's ears making the boy smile warmly with his eyes closed.

"I miss him. He must be devastated. I've never left him in the dark before."

"If he was so concerned don't you think he'd call himself?" The comment stung and Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek. With a heavy sigh he sat up with the boy laying on him to grab at a beer and pop it open, taking a long swig. 

"You'd better be right about this plan of yours Yoongi. If anything happens to him I swear to god I'll kill you."  Yoongi sat back an amused glint in his eyes as he swirled the purple contents of his bottle as he watched Taehyung snuggle into the youngers side like a clingy puppy. 

"I think as soon as he finds out about this..." He motions to the cuddly couple before continuing. "He'll be completely void of any emotions, that's where I come into play." Yoongi winked making Jungkook scowl at him. 

In the days that he had been seperated from Jimin Jungkook had grown to be very attached to Taehyung, the boy starting to worm his way into his heart. 

"He'll get over it, he always has. I just hope he doesn't go back to his old habits without us around." Yoongi sighed sadly nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

•••

a/n: 

md; 1