thirty five

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled in despair as Jimin failed to move and surged forward towards Jooheon.

"Jungkook wait!" Taehyung called but the boy wasn't listening, instead jumping forward and tackling Jooheon to the floor landing a punch straight to his jaw. He seemed dazed at first before snapping out of it and struggling against the younger's grip.

Yoongi went to Jimin noticing that his eyes were open but glazed over as if he was in some kind of trance. He snapped his finger's in front of his face in hopes to get him out of the daze but Jimin remained motionless, his eyes staring directly ahead.

Yoongi checked his pulse next, placing his fingers at the nape of his neck to find his heartbeat. It was faint but it was there and he released a breathe of relief.

Jooheon managed to knee Jungkook in the stomach the boy hissing in pain as he was pushed off and landed on the floor with a thud. Jooheon quickly scrambled to his feet and lunged towards the sidetable of his bed but was intercepted by Taehyung, the boy landing another punch but Jooheon ducked last second digging his shoulder into the younger's stomach and pushing him back against the wall, his head hitting it hard.

Taehyung cried out, his head exploding with pain, the boy clutching at the back of his skull.

Yoongi strayed away from Jimin to help his team mate out, the boy wrapping an arm around Jooheon's neck and wrestling him to the ground in a headlock. Taehyung also slide to the ground, tears having slipped from eyes even though he clenched his jaw hard to try and surpress the pain, having not realized he hit his head harder then he thought.

Jungkook recovered enough to limp towards Jimin trying to shake him awake as his side ached, his eyes finding Taehyung on the floor and his heart torn between who he should help more.

Yoongi took a fistful of Jooheon's shirt and made the boy look at him, his eyes blazing with anger.

"What the fuck did you give him?!" Jooheon chuckled obviously amused at the boy's reaction. Jungkook stepped forward to try and help Taehyung to his feet, the boy wrapping an arm around his waist but Taehyung waved him off.

"Help Jimin. I'll be fine."

"I don't know what you're talking about Yoongi." Jooheon replied and although Yoongi wanted to punch him he couldn't. They needed to know what he had slipped Jimin. Jungkook pushed Yoongi out of the way to take a fistful of the boy's hair making him cry out.

"Listen here you scrub. Jimin has been depressed for the past week since we've been avoiding him and I can bet you my entire existance he hasn't properly eaten anything in that time span. If whatever you slipped him isn't meant to be taken on an empty stomach then you could go to jail for attempted murder. Now, what did you give him?" Jooheon gulped slightly at the new information.

Sure he wanted to have some fun but he didn't want to potentially kill someone.

"I-I don't know..." He admitted and Yoongi cursed surging forward to land a punch but Jungkook stopped him.

"Shove two fingers down his throat. Our best bet right now is to make him vomit whatever hetook." Jungkook explained not having let go of Jooheon.

Yoongi nodded frantically pulling Jimin into a sitting position.

"I'm sorry about this Jiminie." The boy glanced once at his unmoving eyes and pressed two of his fingers against his lips before pushing them deep into his mouth and down his throat. Yoongi grimaced when he hit the boy's gag reflex but that was enough for Jimin's once glazed eyes blinked, once, twice, before they widened and the boy hunched over to vomit a clear liquid all over the carpet.

Jungkook sigh in relief and Jooheon took that moment to claw at the side of his face the boy stumbling back in pain.

Jooheon lunged for the sidetable, pulled the drawer open, and took out a small dagger. Taehyung, who had been silent during the ordeal and massaging his head to ease his pain, become the boy's victim.

Jooheon pulled Taehyung forward as a shield between him and Jungkook, the dagger pressed firmly to Taehyung's neck.

Jungkook froze, his eyes meeting Taehyung's pained one's, neither of the two wanting to know what happens next.

"Tae?" His voice cracked slightly, his lower lip trembling as he tried to surpress his frustration.

"Jungkook, I love you." Taehyung whispered the words knowing very well that he might not get a better chance.

"God dammit don't say it like it's the last time you will!" He screamed, his heart in his throat and tears slipping from his eyes. Taehyung's chin trembled the boy tilting his head towards the ceiling so he wouldn't have to see him cry, a single tear escaping his left eye.

Yoongi managed to get Jimin into a state of conciousness and helped him to his feet, trying to drag him as far away from the scene as possible.

"This is ridiculous Jooheon. Why are you doing this? What are you trying to gain from this?" Jungkook pleaded with the boy. Jooheon simply laughed feeding off helpless power of everyone in the room. The blade dug slightly deeper, knicking at Taehyung's skin and causing a small stream of blood to flow.

"Tae!" Jungkook screamed the name and Taehyung slumped forward, his knees hitting the ground, the blade dragging across his side before he fell forward to the ground.

•••

a/n: :) since none of you seemed to like vkook together...

md; 0