5. It's only blood

We're here now for one week. Six days to be exact.
And we had to get this project finished so I sat with Spencer on my bed making notes. Brendon couldn't come today, he had to go somewhere. I don't know what he had to do but it's not my business.

I heard music playing in the background what calmed me down after school. Today didn't happen anything to talk about. Ok, maybe one thing.
Breezy talked to me today, she really seems like a nice person, like Brendon said.
She asked me what I think of this school and if it's difficult to be new here. I have no clue why she cared, but she did so I answered that I like this school and that the people here are very nice. The image of the two boys in P.E. came in my mind, but she doesn't have to know, right?

"I'm hungry", Spencer said looking at his stomach which was making some weird noises.

"I'm also hungry, what do you want?"

"French fries with chicken nuggets", he answered.

"That sounds really good, let's go."

I stood up sorting the notes on my bed before opening my wardrobe.
I had to change my clothes because after school I changed into comfy, not pretty, clothes.

I took a grey shirt and black skinny jeans. Spencer already walked out so I could dress up.

We found a stand not far away from here were we ordered our food.
I chose the same as Spencer did.
After we paid we sat down on the side walk looking at the cars driving away.

"I'll call Susan, Gerard and Mikey, maybe they what to join us", Spencer said holding an old phone in his hand.

"Where is this phone from?", I asked.

"I bought it yesterday."

Good idea, I also have to buy one.
It's kind of relaxing not having a modern phone or instagram. Sometimes I do miss it but your eyes aren't glued on the phone and you do more things with other people or do something productive.

"Just Susan is coming, Gerard and Mikey are shopping right now", Spencer said after he ended the call.

I nodded eating a chicken nugget.
I looked around watching people come and go. Little kids playing with each other. Couples going around hand in hand.
I saw a big building not so far away from here. Probably a hospital.

"What do you think of this place?", Spencer asked next to me.

"I don't know. It's nice here and the people are very friendly, at least the most. You?"

"I think it's cool that the technology isn't that advanced, but I miss Netflix", he answered looking sad at the last part.
I was the only person that haven't had Netflix so I just watched it when I was with Spencer, Susan or Cristina.
They were addicted to Netflix and now I'm happy that I just watched it sometimes.

"Ryan!", I heard my name yelling making me turning around to see Susan on the other side of the street waving her hand.
I waved back smiling at her.
She walked off the side walk wanting to come to us.

Then I heard the squealing of tires on the street and loud honking.
I closed my eyes fast out of reflex.
A loud crash came after that, making me flinch.

I didn't want to open my eyes but I had to.
I slowly opened my eyes seeing a car which crashed into a lantern. There was smoke and the the front was totally crashed. The door laid a few meters away on the street.

I gasped when I saw Susan who held her arm tight.
Blood covered her sleeve slowly making its way to the rest of her shirt.
She looked shocked and terrified. She seems like she didn't feel the pain, because of the adrenaline.