2. A new place

Today I woke up early enough to go to school.
I put on my brand new Queen shirt and a pair of, of course, black skinny jeans.

Slowly I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I styled my hair and put eyeliner on.

My parents were in the kitchen and they didn't even look at me.  I didn't want to argue so I just stayed politely and said:
"Good morning."

Mum whispered a good morning and dad just nodded again. Can't they just stay over it? I haven't even done a bad thing. I should be the upset one but I'm not resentful.

It was silent but the awkward type of silence. I wished somebody would say something just to break the silence. I miss the old days when we used to come along without days of arguing and reticence.

But I have grown up and I can't stay like my little 10- years old me what my mum obviously doesn't understand. I don't even know anymore why we fight. The most things are unnecessary to argue about but my parents think diffrent.

I sighed not wanting to go into it and made myself a toast with marmalade. I like marmalade more than jam.

It was 7:25 and I thought of going to school to be a little bit more early this time. Just in case, because I didn't want to go to detention again.

Without any words I left the house and drove to my school. Loud music was playing from the radio my phone was connected with.
I sang to the sound of Freddie Mercury and turned the radio even louder when Boheimian Rapsody came on.

There wasn't any traffic on my way so I was at 7:45 at the school. Pretty early for me.
I parked my car and went to the lockers.
I opened it and pushed my jacket inside it.

"Hi, Ryan", a voice behind me said. I turned around and saw Gerard with red hair.
It was new but it suited him

"Hi, Gerard. New hair color?", I asked him making him grin.

 New hair color?", I asked him making him grin

"Yes. And? How does it look?"

"Good, it suits you."

He was now leaning against the lockers and was looking trough his phone.

"Have you seen the photo of Dan and Phil kissing? I knew they had a thing for each other!", he asked hold his phone up showing me a picture of the boys kissing. Everyone shipped them in this school and now it's official. I was happy for them they really seem to be in love with each other.

He scrolled through his instagram again and was laughing at some memes.

"I have to go, see you in art!", he said turning around and heading to class.

I just nodded and closed my locker. Now I have Physics. Great. To be honest I'm not that bad at it, I just don't like the subject.
I had this class with Cristina so it won't be boring.