Epilogue

6 Years Later

Avelyn McCann just tried to explain her son Justin what a little sister is as her little puppy Esther jumped up her leg, begging for attention. She scooped her cute dog up and caressed her. "So, where is this sister?" Justin commanded to know. "In your mommy's tommy." Jason Mccann walked down the stairs and kissed his wife's cheek.

"You will have to protect her. If any fucktard touches her, you kill him."

"Jason!" The boys ignored the beautiful woman and high fived. "How will she look like?" Was Justin's next question. "Beautiful buddy." Jason stated before he greeted Khalil and Za. "Aye man wassup. Wassup buddy." They looked at Justin.

"Mm, can I have a bite of that pie?" Khalil asked as he caught a sight of the still warm apple pie on the counter.

"Yeah sure." Avelyn said.

"Really?" Khalils eyes glistened.

"Yesss, and then I'll snap your neck and take that pie outta your stomach. Do not touch it."

"Sorry queen." He excused himslef and put his arms up in surrender whille she flipped her hair.

"That's exactly who I am, slave." They all burst out in laughter.

"Come to auntie CeCe."

"Leave that poor kid alone." Sofia's voice was heard.

CeCe came in and hugged Justin tightly. "I have to show you something Ave." She stated and grabbed Avelyn's arm.

Jason took Justin in his arms and looked after the girls. "Your baby sister will be just as beautiful as your mom Lynny."

Justin made big eyes. "Woah, really? That beautiful? No way."

*

Note: So that was it. My younger-self decided to end it here so let it be. Thank you for reading my book, I love all of you.

( I'm actually crying. I just wanna be cool and end it rough )