Chapter 22

Avelyn's Point Of View:

He slammed the door behind him and I face palmed myself. Wtf is wrong with me? I went to my room and walked into my closet. I put on a open-shoulders white sweater which I stuffed in my burgundy skirt. Then I put on some with slip-on's, brushed my hair and did my make-up. I lastly put on my bracelet with the little golden six on and walked down slowly. I took extra time to do everything because Jason was really angry. When I was in the kitchen no one was there. I took a deep breath and made myself breakfast. After I finished I looked around.

Where the hell were they? In exactly that moment the door from the basement swung open and Luc came in.

"Ya better not have used my bowl Tyler's baby sis" He walked in my direction and patted my hair as he saw his bowl untouched "Good girl." He then took out a cookie and started to eat it.

He's lot younger than me, but I still feel like I'm the little one here. He connected his phone to the boxes in the living room andput a song on. I immediately recognized Terror Jr. "Oh my god. Don't tell me that you like and know them!" I exclaimed and jumped up. "Woah, woah calm the fuck down. They're really good, the music is just relaxing ya know."

"I love you Luc." I squealed and Luc chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, yeah me too." And then he continued eating. I saw my opportunity as he started to mix pickle juice with his cookie and then put cheese on the rest of it.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my new Polaroid from Jason. I sighed, hopefully he won't be mad at me for too long. I stomped down again and saw a bored Luc.

"Are ya gonna take pics of me?" He asked. "Yesss" He rolled his eyes and chuckled while he kept on eating casually. I positioned myself in different angles and then shot a pic as I found the perfect one. I fanned the tinted paper and then laid it on the couch table.

I put the camera beside it and sat down next to look at the kitchen counter. "Where is the rest?" I asked him. "There's going to be a meeting in the basement soon." He informed me. "Oh okay." Why the hell in the basement? Did they keep someone there?

Before I could think further Za came and dragged me upstairs. "What happened Ave?" He asked me and I looked at him confused. "I've never seen Jason like that so I guessed that it had something to do with you." My shoulders slightly slumped and I sighed. "I said something stupid... I just wasn't thinking before talking." He rubbed his eyes and paced up and down the hall.

"You know I'm never up your business, but Jason is so happy with you. I don't want him to be depressed... again. He really cares about you, he loves ya."

He quickly turned around and walked down the stairs. My breathing hitched. Did Jason tell him that he loves me? He probably didn't, he's always the tough guy around them but at the same time: Za is his best friend. I think that he'd know something like that without Jason telling him.

"MEETING" Jason's voice hollered and I jumped. I walked down but he was already gone. I picked up the picture and my camera and went up into my room.

I took out a marker and wrote Casual breakfasts with Luc lol I then picked up the picture that I shot from Jason on our first date. I smiled down at it and grabbed the marker again. 1st date️️❤️️. I colored the heart red and then grabbed my camera. I turned around to the big glass door and shot a picture. I fanned the paper again and looked down at it grabbing my marker.

Holy sh- wait oh my god- There was a black silhouette beside the tree! The camera was definitely not broken!

I made a red circle around the person and picked up the marker Praying that's not S. I slowly walked to the door and slid it under it so that anyone who passed by could see it. I then grabbed my normal camera and turned to the window. I quickly shot around 20 pictures and slowly looked through them. I didn't even look through the lens when I took them.