Chapter 25

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I squinted my eyes because of the bright light in the room and quickly focused on Jason who was lying next to me. His body was truly a masterpiece.

I slowly stood up and tried to walk with the pain in my legs. I put on a blue vintage flower dress and walked back into our bedroom. I sat down next to Jason and brushed my hair while watching the ocean outside. He shifted next to me and before I could look if he was waking up someone grabbed my wrist and lightly pecked my new tattoo.

"How are you feeling?" His raspy morning voice asked and I blushed remembering last night. "I'm good, my legs just... hurt" He chuckled lowly and pecked my thigh before standing up and walking over to the closet.

"Let's go outside today. Some men are downstairs and they'll pack our stuff. We can't stay here forever." The last part sounded sad and I understood him. It was so beautiful here and we weren't involved in all of the stress in this world. In his world, especially. It will be hard to go back and have all the dangerous things around again. I sighed and walked down the big staircase.

The men must've let the door opened because I felt a warm wind in my hair. I was almost downstairs as I saw 4 men who were at least 30 years old. I didn't see a drop of sweat on them even though they had black suits on. They stood there like robots and only nodded as they saw me. How could Jason let them walk around like this while I was burning in my short dress?

"Good morning." I greeted and smiled a them warmly. They were human and they were part of Jason's Gang, just like Za, Luc, Archer, CeCe, Sofia etc. They deserved to be treated like I treat my friends. Every single member protects Jason.

I walked oer to the fridge and took out two cold bottles of water and poured them into four glasses. I gave each one and chuckled at their surprised reaction. "Do you guys want something to eat? And please, sit down. Ya'll are making me nervous." They looked at each other and then one smiled and took off his glasses before sitting down at the counter. He grabbed the glass and started to drink. Soon the others did the same. I prepared them some snacks and they practically threw themselves on it.

"Asher! I wanted this one!" "Bro, calm your tits." "Oh, I have tits now? Let me chop off your balls then." I choked on my grape and quickly put on a professional look.

"I have to say, you do have breasts but please, don't feel bad about it. Love yourself how you are. Girls would die to have those."

"OOOH BURN" The boys yelled and the breast-guy threw his snack on me. I laughed even harder and almost started to cry.

"WHAT THE HELL" I flinched and looked around to see Jason watching us, or more the breast-boy with a stern look. "B-boss, I-I didn't mean to throw my snack on her I swear-"

"Don't swear." Jason cut him off and walked over to him angrily. Well damn. "Jason, he was just joking." All the heads snapped in my direction. He just raised his brows and pinned the poor guy against the counter. I walked straight to them and grabbed Jason's arm. I couldn't care less about Asher trying to pull me back.

I hugged Jason stiff body and whispered. "They're part of the Gang like Luc, Archer, Sofia, Dee, CeCe and the rest of them. They're protecting you and they're loyal, you can't doubt in them. After I got to know you guys I thought that your Gang was something like a huge family and that's why I wated to be nice."

Jason did not move, he did not relax. Nothing. Suddenly: "Go upstairs and pack our stuff."

"Yes boss."

I breathed out and pecked his neck. "Thanks." I said and meant it. He just grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. He pressed me against the wall and kissed my neck slowly. "Jason, what are you trying to do?" I moaned quietly.

He went up and kissed my jaw, my chin and finally my lips. He dipped his tongue into my mouth and I tangled my hands in his hair. "You are amazing." He whispered and hugged me tightly. We walked to the beach together and just enjoyed the view before the guys said goodbye and flew away leaving one helicopter. "Alright, we have to go."He sighed and carried me up. I squealed and laughed in surprise and he pecked my cheek.

We now only had 30 minutes flight with the jet and I couldn't wait to see Tyler. I missed him so much. "I love kids and animals." I blurted out and immediately earned a confused look from Jason. "Kids and animals?" He sounded amused.

"I mean, puppies and kids are completely different. A puppy can't replace a kid... and a kid can't replace a puppy." Oh lord, what have I gotten myself into. "I got you. So I guess that you wanna have a puppy and a kid?" He asked and I blushed even harder. "Yeah the puppy... but the kid. Uh, I want a kid but not now." He nodded and looked out of the window.

Great. Maybe I should get some braincells first.

The plane finally landed and we stepped out. Jason's Lamborghini was waiting for us and he opened the door for me. The engine roared and we drove away from the plane. Weird was that we didn't drive back to his house but to the beginning of a huge alley.

We exited the car and walked a few meters saying nothing. "No way." I looked around and imagined that it was night. "That's where we met baby girl." he informed me as if I didn't know this. I squealed and he chuckled while holding my hips and kissing my nose *click* I shot my eyes open saw CeCe holding my polaroid camera.

"How-" I looked at her shocked "SURPRISE" not only her but also Za, Luc, Archer, Tyler and Sofia. They all hugged me at the same time and I laughed.

The last few weeks were definitely the best weeks of my life and I met the most amazing people. It's crazy how my life changed. If someone would tell what would happen I would've probably called the next Radley/Eichen house (houses for crazy people in PLL/Teen Wolf). I could not wait for the next days, weeks and months of my life.

"I love you" Jason mouthed. "I love you, too." I mouthed back and he smiled at me.

"LET'S GET PIZZA"

Note: THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!😩❤️ I never thought this would happen. I appreaciate every single one of you and now I feel really bad for ending this book... there's only an epilogue left. But I promise you that there's a next book coming and I will update more frequently on the "Imagines" book.