Ask the BAKA Couple Interview!! 2.0... 2.5?

"....."

There's a menacing aura fill the whole hall, as it was swallowed with ample silence.

"....Tch." Tsuna squeeze around his palm, while the other Tsuna just stare at him back, blankly.

Yukina and Riekka were glancing at those two; from Tsuna, to other Tsuna, and back to Tsuna.

....And Hibari is still there, yawning while feeding Hibird.

"Uhm.. Anata?" Riekka breaks the silence.

No response. Riekka sigh.

"Now, we shouldn't disturb the show. Even tho I don't know how this is possib- kya!"

Before real Tsuna could catch her, the other Tsuna did, which resulting Tsuna to fall flat on the face.

"Of all the time.."

Riekka blinked and lift her head up to him, "Thank-" She instantly went silent when he smirked at her. "To be clumsy like this. You should pay attention to your surroundings." He pulled her close. "Not that I can complain. That's the part of you that surprisingly can make my heart at ease." This, send shiver down her spine.

"Uhm-" 'Awawawa it's like evil Tsuna come to life just like in those chapters and' She look at his smirk. 'And.. it. is. cool. to the MAX @////@~~'

*POOF*

"Ah, *smirk*." Yukina grinned evilly to Tsuna (who was rubbing his painful face). "I guess Dark Tsuna is hotter huh?"

"Wh- WHAT?? NO!"

"Sorry Tsuna, even your wife is blushing like a tomato."

"What-- Riekka!! Do you prefer him than me??"

"E-eh it's not like that, Anata..!" Riekka fidgets.

While Tsuna is trying to pull Riekka away from Dark Tsuna's strong grip, Yukina just shake her head with "Tch Tch Tch.. both of you are the same thing tho. Haish." She mumbled. "Still. From the latest chapters, some of the readers said that 'Screw Tsuna I'm shipping Kyoya and Riekka now', well something like that.." Even though she said it in a low voice, it perked Dark Tsuna's ears and Tsuna, together with Riekka.

Riekka: Ah- *looks at Tsuna*

Tsuna: *Tears about to go out* WH- WH- WH-..!

Dark Tsuna: .......

He let go of Riekka, and walk towards Kyoya.

Kyoya lifted his eyebrows when Dark Tsuna glared at him. "What's the matter? Angry?" He smiled.

"It's better if you take a safe precaution by stopping yourself from getting near to my wife."

Riekka: *Blushes at the 'wife' word*

Tsuna: Riekka!! That thing there is ME too! Why are you blushing??

Riekka: Ehehehe I'm sorry I can't help it ^^''

The fan girls awwww-ed so loud to Tsuna's obvious jealousy towards himself.

Kyoya shrugged, "That's not my fault. You can blame her, I'm just acting according to script."

Yukina automatically look away when Dark Tsuna turns his head towards her and she avoid those upcoming glare by whistling. Tho she's bad at it.

"...And besides."

"Hya..!" Riekka startled when Kyoya suddenly circle around her waist. "K-Kyoya?"

He grinned some more when Dark Tsuna gave him an intense stare, while the original Tsuna goes "Hi-Hibari-san? What are you-"

....Then the hall is filled with loud gasps again, including Yukina herself when Kyoya kissed Riekka on her cheek.

Yukina's mouth literally turned to a big 'O'.

Tsuna fainted.

"You..!!" Dark Tsuna about to attack Kyoya when the fan girls suddenly screamed so loud and he is stepped all over by them. "KYAAAAAA!!!! SHIPPPP!!!! OUR NEW OTP!!! KYAAAAAA KYAAAAAAAA >///////<!!!!!!" They surround Kyoya and Riekka and take picture with them here and there.

Riekka: Kyoya... stop bullying already QAQ...

Kyoya: *smirk*

Meanwhile, Yukina:

*Hanging on the curtain for dear life*

"....I can't even start any interview =__= *looks at Dark Tsuna and Tsuna who are flat on the floor from all the trampling* Lesson learned. I won't invite him again."

To be continued.