Crimson Fate 22 - Complications

'Just a little bit more.'

Tsuna grip on his arms tight. Despite the bleeding wound, the fury in his chest is more irritating.

He went for some killing on some mafia family, collecting the blood, and send it to the witch as usual.. and it is still not enough. NOT ENOUGH. The miasma were still not full. Not enough to revive his queen. The thought of killing you come across his mind. It might create some miracle because he knows the Celestials is a powerful clan. Yet, a smirk formed on his lips. "That woman? Blood from her? Nothing but a filthy blood for my queen." He mumble to himself. "...." That thought itself gives him an uneasy feeling at the same time, and obviously it irritate him more. "Damn it..!" He shakes his head as a vision come upon him.

'What is this?'

'Why do I always..'

"Amore."

The touch. The tears.

The lady in white.

Tsuna touches his cheeks. As if he can still feel the drip of 'her' tears on its surface. It was cold yet soothing, calming and painful.

He snapped from his thoughts as Ryohei stopped the car.

"We have arrived at the mansion, boss."

----------------------------

He took his jacket off, tossing it on the floor. "So she escaped again, huh?"

Tsuna trail across the hallway, to the living room, kitchen, lounge area; every room of the mansion. "Not bad, you sneaky woman." He narrowed his eyes. "Looks like the punishment is not enough to make her obedient." When Tsuna get into his hyper dying will mode, ready to blast some fire around the mansion to force you out, it was cancelled impromptu as he felt a presence behind him. "...!" The Vongola boss is ready to fire when it turned out to be no one but 'someone' who has been disturbing his dreams.

"...The lady in white." He give a menacing glare.

She was there. In front of him. She wore a long, white dress, barefoot, white hair that covers her eyes, and she didn't utter a single word. "Well?" Tsuna started. "Aren't you calling me 'Amore'?" He still glare at her. "Who are you? What is your purpose of appearing like this?"

She pull out her hands and cup his face.

"...You can touch me and I can't. How unfair isn't it?" He sigh. "I have no time for this-" She pulled his hands and point to a random direction and disappears. "..." Tsuna lifts his head and walks towards the direction slowly. He activated his flame and it faded when his eyes fall upon a familiar figure on the floor, near the fountain.

-----------------------------

'It's cold.. it's really.. cold..'

'I can't move my body.. am I.. going to die just like this..?'

Suddenly, you feel your head were pulled onto something soft and warm.

"You really love to play hide and seek, aren't you?"

'...Who is it..?'

"No matter where you run, you will always be shackled here. Don't ever think of running away again-"

Tsuna startled when you tug on his shirt, and something warm wets his chest.

"I'm.. sorry.." You whispered as tears stream down on your cheeks. "I'm.. sorry.. Ori..hi.." And you went silent. Tsuna blinked. "Orihi?" He shrugged. 'Probably just another thing for her self pity.' He carry you close to his chest, staring at the blue-ish wound around your wrist, neck, and the dry blood around your legs. "...Tsk."