Crimson Fate 21 - Reunion of Old Friends

Holding on to her lover, she stood up. Despite how her body trembled, she tried her best to pull herself up altogether.

"Cozart-...sama..?"

The said called man grinned. Then his grin turned into a warm, loving smile, as his arms opened.

"..Hey." He begins. "Long time no se-..!"

He was hugged with a tight, yet nostalgic hug.

"Cozart-sama..! Cozart-sama..!!!" Ceres cried. The latter smiled, a single tear formed in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm late, Ceres." He lifted his head, "Giotto."

The first smiled. "Yes, you are. You are making my wife cry here."

"Yes I'm sorry I- wife?" It gets to him and he pushes Ceres apart. "I was late for years and this is the first news that I get- since when- wait- Ceres- since when you confessed OAO??"

"C-Cozart-sama- don't sh-shake me like t-that..! @A@ ugh-" Ceres officially fainted from exhaustion.

"Aria..!"

G sighed. "This is the reunion and yet this is the 'gift' you gave? Cozart, please."

"Oh hey G-"

"Don't 'Oh Hey' me."

"But-"

"Cozart-sama..! Enma-sama!"

The Simon family members surrounds Cozart and Enma as Daemon approaches Ceres.

The blue haired latter snickered. "..and I thought our history between us has cleared?"

Suzuki glared. "It might be. But the fact that you have become the reason why this two famiglia get separated apart is also-"

"My fault? Yes, very well aware. But that is only the dark part of my spirit within me." Daemon caresses Ceres's cheeks despite all the glares. "If it's not because of her, I, myself, will take action in it." He chuckled again. "I've moved on. I wanted nothing but peace. Oh, but first. It's all for her." Daemon lifted Ceres.

"Now pardon me." With a curt nod, he walks away.

"Thank you, Daemon."

That stopped his footsteps.

"I do not need that from you, Cozart."

"It's for her. I know. I've come here, with the help of the Celestial clan power to be revived again just like you guys. So you can say we have the mutual agreement for peace too alright?"

Daemon didn't answer, and proceed to bring Ceres to her chamber.

"...Now." Giotto turned to his old bestfriend. "'With the help of Celestial clan power..?' Cozart, do you mean that you are affected with the changes of future that Ceres's clan had made 10 years ago?"

"Yes,..no. It is a different matter. It was related to the past."

Giotto's eyes widened. "Past..?"

------------------------------

It was not too long after the head of celestial clan had passed. Cozart's life has darkened, one of his dear friend has left him, and his bestfriend too. Questions after questions, of how he should live, of how he could be the strength to his bestfriend, how-

"Bump..!"

He bumped onto a random old man.

"Ah..! I'm sorry." He apologized as he helped the old man up. "No, no, I should be sorry. Oh..? You are.." The serene look on the old man brightens as he have a look at Cozart. Cozart were about to ask when the old man hold onto his palms. "If possible, could you help this old man with his thing?" Cozart blinked to the big bag on the old man's shoulder. "Sure." He smiled.