Crimson Fate 01 - Prologue

Her humming voice echoes in the silence of the ceremony room. A smile curved on her face as she cut a few torns on the rose, wincing under her breath when there's a slight pain around her index.

The brown haired woman sighed to the newly created wound on her finger, giggling to herself to the reaction that her lover would show if he sees it later.

She put the last rose in the vase.

"There, all done."

She give a last smile before she leave the room.

***

"Ah, Madam. How was the preparation?" One of the main maids greeted her.

She turned with another beaming smile. "Oh, it was lovely."

"Would you like some earl grey tea, Madam?"

"Yes, thank you." She paused in her tracks. "And.. Olivia?"

"Yes, Madam?"

"Please, just call me Riekka. Madam is.. ahahaha.."

Olivia smiled. "Yes, Riekka-sama."

"Could you please serve the tea in the meeting room? I'm meeting with the master soon."

"Yes, Riekka-sama."

--------------------

The Vongola Decimo, no, he was, indeed, can be called as the 10th boss of Vongola Family. But since the eternal peace was created in the past for both Vongola and Arcobalenos' future, he was called as Neo Vongola Primo for the new era of Vongola family, whom, has brought the old and original vision and mission of the first, ideal Vongola family from the first generation's boss, Vongola Primo Giotto.

People would still prefer to call him as Vongola Decimo, except for his guardians, though there are some of them that haven't got used to that title. That is why they choose the word 'boss' for Tsunayoshi Sawada.

None other than a 'boss', he was also called as 'Anata' or 'Dear husband' in Japanese from his one and only wife, which is you, Tsukihime Riekka, the last generation of Celestial Clan, where..

Tsuna look up from his paper from the soft knock on the door. Despite asking who it was, he already knew without asking about it.

"Yes. Come in."

He gasped as his wife enters with a pile of documents in her arms. He quickly rose from his chair, almost knocking onto the edge of the table in the process as he quicken his pace towards your direction with a panicked look on his face.

"Here is the documents that you asked for yesterda-"

He take all of the so-called files from your grasp.

"I already told you to not to carry heavy things, Riekka." His expression is calm, but his voice weren't.

"A-Anata.. it's just 5 files that I-"

"No, I've already told you many times that three files is the maximum amount that you can carry, right?"

"But-"

"Just ask for the maids' help next time."

"Anata..! You are exaggerating..!"

Where, you are carrying your first child right now. It has been 6 months, and Tsuna is overreacting as a normal soon-to-be father would be right now.

He sighed. "Riekka.." He bent down one knee to your stomach level.

"It will damage the baby, please.." He plead. You can't differentiate if it is a tired sigh or worried sigh. Tsuna sighed a lot these days, especially when it comes to your health.

"Aww.. honey, you worry too much, you know?"

Tsuna rubs on your belly, resting his head on it after a few caress. "I know.. but.. I'm really worried about you.. and our child, too." He lift his head; his about-to-cry eyes making you melt slowly. "This is all I can do to reduce your pain. You have been transfusing your flame and power to support our child, where it exhaust your energy.."

You smiled. "I'm fine, I can manage it, really." You put your hand on his. "This is our first child, I want all the best for it. I can't have our child to be weak when it was born."

"I know." He stands up. "So please, Riekka."

"Hm?"

"Use my flame."

Flame user of Vongola family, has the ability to infuse their flames with other flame users to help his or her state in order to balance their energy and power and to prevent from exhausting ones' body out. They can choose any method, as long as they are connected to each other. A simple acquaintance, or a friend, can choose 'hand connection' method, which simply by just holding each other's hands to transfer the flames, and as for lovers, they can choose their own intimate ways together such as kissing.

"..and I wont take 'no' as an answer this time."

You sighed. "If you insist.."

A satisfied smile placed on his face. "Thank you."

"Why?"

"Hn?"

"What is that 'Thank you' for?"

"Well, you've finally open your decision for me to help you, because you've been avoiding me when I bring out that topic."

You shrug. "It's not that I don't want to receive your help, it's just."

You slapped his hand at your lower back.

"Your intention is misleading there, Anata ^^."

He rise his eyebrows. "I can't help it, you are really cute."

"Stop that."

Really, where is your innocent Tsuna had gone to?

Your husband had changed a lot, and his personality wise is not an exception. "He have to," as Reborn had said, "..or else he couldn't lead the family (Well known Mafia family) if he still hold his old, pathetic attitude."

From innocent, lame, loser, and all negative personality had changed 180 degree. He is determined, stronger, serious and sneaky too. But of course, his old character is still there, the romantic and kind Tsuna. You can't blame him for being like this. He wanted to protect you; he swore it, no matter what will happen.

"I wanted to do the best for our child. I wanted to help to rebuild your clan, Riekka. It's our first, so.."

You place a finger on his lips. "Yes, I know." You rest on his shoulder. "Thank you too, Anata."

"Riekka-...!"

His right hand was pinched.

"Fat chance, Anata ^^."

***

"Wait- where did this wound came from??" Tsuna pulls your wounded index finger.

"Uh.. from the flower arranging.. room?"

"Riekka, how many times do I have to-"

And, the lecture last for 3 hours.