Crimson Fate 04 - My Light of Hope, My Little Princess.

"W-what are you saying, Grandfather?"

The so-called ring crafter narrowed his sad eyes. "I've never failed in my ability to see the vision inside a Vongola ring. I can feel, I can read what's inside the ring. I can communicate with the previous holders of the ring. But.."

Tsuna clench his fists.

"But this is the first time, for it to show such future. The voices are telling me.." He pursed his lips, lifting his head to face Tsuna again. "..To vanish the last bloodline of Celestial clan."

"..! The last.. bloodline..?" He shakes his head. "No..! It can't be..! How can my unborn child would bring disaster to the world-"

"Because there is no one to guide its enormous power."

"...What?"

"Someone, whom in the same bloodline, must be there at its side to guide the newly born ability, to shape it into a perfect power--to balance it so it can use its' skills perfectly."

Tsuna's fists started to tremble. No, he doesn't want to hear the next words, he wish he was deaf right now-

"There is no one.. because.."

'No.. please, don't say it..'

"Because Tsukihime Riekka wont be in this world in the future."

It's like an arrow that pierce through one's body. His whole body shivers, his lips were pale and dry from the short gasps in his throat. "Riekka wont be in this world? What do you mean..?"

"..." Talbot tightened his grasp around his wooden cane. "Neo Primo.. is Tsukihime Riekka is the chosen one of 'once in a blue moon' being?"

"O-Once in a blue moon?"

"In each and every maiden of Celestial clan would only give birth to one child and nothing more. 'Once in a blue moon' being, or the chosen ones, is a rare being in Celestial bloodline, to have the ability to bear more than one child within them. To give birth more than one child, to be precise. No matter what method that they try to get another generation is impossible, unless they are the chosen ones."

"You mean to say.. that if Riekka is not the chosen one-"

"Yes, she has no right to be by your side."

"...! Grandfather, what does this have to do with Riekka's future?"

"A wife of a Vongola must provide more than one child to continue the generations. If she could only give you only one child to continue your bloodline.. she has no right to be your wife anymore."

"Grandfather..! This is absurd!"

"You have to untie your destiny with her."

"Untie my destiny..?"

"Yes. In order to continue Vongola's bloodline.. you have to find a suitable wife that can bear more than one child, Neo Primo."

"You are telling me to.. vanish.. to untie my destiny with her? To divorce her?"

"I'm afraid.. that is the only way.."

"Grandfather..!"

"Vongola generation? Or Celestial Clan?"

"...!"

Tsuna's palm almost bleed from his nails. "If you are saying that Riekka will be away from me, and there is no one to guide my child, then it would be possible to happen if I divorce her from now! I don't care about the rights of her to be by my side..! I have promised to her, that I would create a new Vongola family and not to be bind with this absurd things about the 'rights' of a someone!"