Chapter 3

'Night Lou.' She mumbled and fell asleep.

Chapter 3 Louis's POV

I turned off my phone and looked at the girl sleeping against my knees. She was pretty, thick wavy brown hair, full lips, small nose and beautiful brown eyes. I smiled and thought about the last two hours. It was a bit awkward at first, but she was sweet and easy to please, it was nice talking to her. I enjoyed it.
Her head fell towards her chest, that couldn't be comfortable. I sat up a bit and pulled her towards me. It was difficult, but I managed to do it without waking her.
She now slept in a more comfortable position, hopefully. I pulled my jacket out from behind my head and draped it over her shoulders. When I had made sure she couldn't fall of I laid my head back and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep. But I couldn't, thoughts kept popping up in my head, new questions I wanted to ask Sam, things I wanted to know about her.
Damn it Lou, get a grip. You've got a GIRLFRIEND !
I sighted and opened my eyes. I took out my phone and sent Hanna a quick text.

Hey babe, still in the cab. Won't be long until we arrive. Currently in the middle of nowhere. C U

'You won't be able to use your phone here, sir. ' The driver said, he was right of course. No signal. I saved the text, turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. Then I focused on the landscapes passing by. It was still raining but I couldn't see any cars or houses. We really were in the middle of nowhere.

About half an hour later the cab stopped and the cab driver got out.
bad news.

Samantha's POV
I woke up when the door closed with a loud *BANG*, I sat up and turned my head. I was surprised at how close Louis was, apparently I had been sleeping on his chest.
'Morning sleepyhead,' he grinned, his eyes sparkled but I could see he was worried.
'What's going on?' I mumbled, my voice thick and low. Very attractive. Not.
A look of worry crossed his smiling eyes, but he shook it off and answered 'the cab broke down, our driver is going to get some help in a town nearby.'
I sat up and his jacket fell on the floor, I hadn't even noticed I had it on. I picked it up and sat up straight. A town nearby? I hadn't seen any houses for at least an hour before I fell asleep. I looked at Louis, he seemed to think the same thing.
'We'll be fine,' he smiled, 'the driver knows the aria, it won't take long until we're on our way again. As for now,' he rose from his seat and opened the door, 'I've got to go take a piss.' He winked and got out of the car.
I shivered, it was really freezing. I'd have to wait for Louis to get in again before I could go outside to get some more clothes out of my suitcase. I didn't want things to get awkward. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing, a pair of off-white ripped skinny jeans, a white singlet, a blue sweater and my favourite pair of converse, baby blue with grey hearts. It looked good, but it wasn't really comfortable. And it looked like we were stuck here in the middle of nowhere. I might as well change.
About a minute later the door opened again and Louis came in, soaked.

'Shit, Lou! You must be freezing. Sit down, I'll go get my suitcase, you can borrow my clothes.' I was about to get up when he pushed me down into my seat.
'Don't worry about it, I'll go get it, don't want you getting wet as well.'
He got out again, walked to the trunk and pulled out my suitcase, he walked back, pushed the suitcase into the cab and managed to get in himself.
I opened the suitcase, pulled out a pair of jogging bottoms and tossed them to Louis.
'Here, put these on, I'll see if I can find you a shirt.'
I rummaged around and found another pair of jogging bottoms, these were a little smaller, after a while I found a hot pink shirt that looked large enough for Louis and a clean sweater for myself. I pushed my suitcase into the passenger seat and turned to face the window, giving Louis some privacy so he could get changed.
'I'm done, you can look.' He told me and I turned around. The jogging bottoms were a little too short, they stopped about 10 cm above his ankles. The shirt fit surprisingly well, even though pink really wasn't his colour.
'What are you laughing at?' he asked as I tried, but failed to keep my facial expression under control.
'Nothing,' I giggled, 'you just look really good, that's all. Now turn around so I can get changed.'
He did as I said and I took of the sweater I was wearing and put on the clean one. I changed my trousers and put on some warm socks.
'I'm done.' I told him.
'Ooh, classy.' He told me with a smirk as he saw my, o so elegant outfit.
'Shut up you. You pink carrot.'
'that's my superhero name.' He told me, dead serious. Seconds later we both rolled around in the car laughing. This was going to be a looong night