un

What am I gonna wear? Luke thought to himself as he stood in front of his closet only wearing his pink lace panties from Victoria secret. He scanned the wide variety of clothing he had, the colors mostly consisting of pastel pink, blue, purple and white.

He threw himself onto his bed procrastinating on picking an outfit. He walked to his door and took his pink robe with roses sewed on the sides off the hook and put it on, making his way to the kitchen to get food.

"Do I have to go?" Luke asked his mother as he walked into the kitchen scanning the area for food.

"Of course you do, it's your first day of your sophomore year!" Liz replied excitedly. She always got excited for Luke's first day of school even if it's been ten years.

"Why? It's not like there's going to be anyone or anything new. It's just going to be the same old school with same old people" the boy whined.

"Who knows what might happen? Now go get dressed and we'll be on our way"

Luke sighed loudly and walked back to his room still unsure of what to wear.

After standing in front of the closet for 20 minutes he finally decided on a white crop top with a small black heart on the right side of his chest with light blue high waisted jeans and white converse.

School

Luke walked into the building already tired and ready to get the day over with.

He made he way to his way to his locker and saw his best friend Calum at his locker right next to his.

"Cal!" Luke yelled. He quickly made his way to Calum and hugged him tightly. "Oh my god I missed you! How was Cali? Did you meet any cute guys?" Luke quickly asked.

"I missed you too! Cali was great, I had a blast, and yes I met plenty of cute guys but you already know my heart belongs to Ashton" Calum replied while getting the supplies he needed for first period.

"Of course, and speaking of Ashton why aren't you with him? Aren't you guys like connected at the hip or something?" Luke asked sarcastically, while putting his book bag away.

"He's with the new kid" Calum said but ended up sounding like a question

" There's a new kid?" Luke asked, getting more interested in the conversation

Luke and Calum made their way to their first class since they had most classes together except second period.

"Yeah, heard he's a senior. Also that he's a hot bad boy" Said Calum while giggling like a little girl

"Oh please, he's probably just a wanna be" Luke replied unimpressed. Calum shrugged at Lukes response.

As the two petite boys walked into the class they felt all eyes on them

"It's been a year and people still stare at us like we're models" Luke stated with a smirk beginning to grow on his lipgloss covered lips.

"I know right, maybe it's a sign that we should be" Calum said while giggling.

•••••••••

Wow okay sorry if this is kind of shitty but this is my first book and I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, and don't worry guys Micheal will be introduced in the second chapter. I kind of just wanted to kind of show how I'm planning on making Luke's character act and all that good stuff.

Please leave any ideas or writing tips in the comments! <3