"Of course," Jungkook replied nervously.

"So you shouldn't leave here, which puts a slight barrier of getting into the ball," Jimin ran his hand through his hair, still processing the entirety of the information.

"Thank god it's a masked ball, hmm?" He turned, smirking at him.

Jungkook smiled back through his tears, still recovering from the events of the last few days and reveling in finally having an ally.

He took note of the spark that returned to Jimin's eyes, signaling some sort of change in the boy, his mood switching to something similar to when they first spent time together with Taehyung.

Jungkook's body ached, no question, but his heart was what really pained him at the moment. He couldn't bear to imagine what Taehyung had gone through believing that he had left.

It explained what the guards had been talking about when they said that the sheets in his bedroom were soaked with tears.

All he wanted was to gather Tae in his arms, feel his warmth, and run his hands across that incredible body.

He blushed as he remembered he had yet to pay him back for that favor.

"What do you have in mind," Jungkook smiled, wiping the wetness from his cheeks, ready to save the love of his life.

Jimin clapped his hands together once, quite loudly as it echoed around the room.

"I know I shouldn't be this excited, as it is an incredibly serious matter, but I am so excited to dress you up!!" he grabbed Jungkook's hand gently, dragging him to his own chamber, full of clothing and a few costumes.

Jungkook's eyes turned wide, finally understanding what Jimin meant.

Jimin emerged from his large closet, pulling a dark suit and mask, grinning as he held it out, smiling wide.

"It was always too big for me anyways"

Jungkook reached out, his fingers running over the velvet, giving Jimin an eye-crinkle smile as he accepted the gift.

"Aish, don't thank me too much. Go put it on idiot," Jimin slapped his good arm, pushing him into the closet to get changed.

Jimin's spirits were flying, soaring in fact.

Now that Jungkook was back, and so clearly in love with Tae, as long as they saved the royal family and reunited the estranged lovers, Jimin would be free for royal bondage.

He still had a chance with the one man he thought he could love.

Jungkook slid on the costume, the velvet sliding easily onto his legs. It was rather tight, but only enough to make any person drool at the sight of him.

He stared in the mirror, still wincing at the pain from his shoulder, but pleasantly surprised at how he looked.

He could imagine Tae's long fingers running down the suit, across his thighs, toward his-

"Jungkook, are you ready," Jimin shouted from inside his room, interrupting Jungkook's thoughts (which was probably a good thing, as now was not a good time for arousal)