Chapter 35: the end

(edit: part 2 is out now!) You guys are gonna hate me. But yea the book has come to an end. Here it is. It's been a journey and I can't thank you guys enough for all the support and love that you guys have given me. I hope you enjoy! Goodbye!💙

Baileys P.O.V

My heart fell to my stomach and hot tears uncontrollably rolled down my cheeks and dropped off my chin. Sobs escaped my lips and jasmyn was the first one to turn her head to look at me. Her mouth fell open as she hit devyns arm and she turned around fully. Tears were rolling down both jasmyn and devyns face "pl-pl-please let her go. She didn't do anything" jasmyn pleaded. The store was deserted and faint music could be heard playing in the background "tell your pretty little friends to stand down or I'll kill them both" his hot breath made chills go down my spine as he whispered in my ear and I felt a cold metal pressed on my back. I slowly realized it was a gun and my sobs fell harder. I sniffled and tried to calm down. I smiled slightly and tears still rolled down my cheeks. I had to be strong for them "guys, I'm fine, it's fine. I'll be ok. Just leave. Please" I glanced at both of them my vision blurred by tears "NO are you insane. I'm never leavi-" "jasmyn please" I begged "no she's right we're not leaving" devyn stood closer to us and I felt the gun push further into the skin of my back "don't fight it, I'll find a way out I promise" we began to walk away "I'm sorry" I mouthed to them as we left.

"BAILEY!!!!!" Everything was still blurred by tears and I couldn't catch my breath. "Guys I'm sorry I have to. I promise I'll be fine. T-t-tell colby that I-I-I love him" we walked out of the store as my best friends stood in shock.

2 years later

I had been in the news for the irate few months but they presumed me dead and stopped the search. "Bailey" he called me from the bedroom and I stood up from my position on the uncomfortable position on the floor and walked down the dimly lit hallway towards the bedroom "yes sir" I let out in a soft whisper "your going to the store, don't try anything I have eyes on you. I will give you 40 dollars and that's it. It's just enough to cover the cost for the items I want. If there is 1 item that's on this list that you don't bring home ou know what happens right?" I nodded softly but couldn't help the excitement that I felt. I hadn't left this house once since he had taken me. This was my chance! I walked over to him and he handed me the 40 dollars "there's a cab outside, it will take to the store. He's a friend of mine so don't even try to tell him whats going on here. He already knows kitten" I cringed at his nickname for me but nodded my head again avoiding eye contact. "Shue get out of my sight" I once again nodded my head before exiting the room and closing the door behind me. I headed outside the daylight blinding me from the darkness that the house was consumed in.

When we arrived at the store I caught all the groceries accept for the cheapest one. I stole that one. With the extra money I headed toward a pay phone and dialed Colby's number "hello" a raspy voice answered the phone "c-c-Colby?" I stuttered on my words as tears stained my cheeks "BAILEY! JASMYN ELTON COREY DEVYN AARON ITS BAILEY!" I heard him shout from the other side of the phone call " I love you Colby,I'm sorry. He took me and I can't escape or he'll not only kill me but all of you-" I was interrupted by jasmyn "bailey is that really you" "BAILEY I'm sooo sorry I tried to get him away from you"I heard devyn sobbing in the background "devyn it's not your fault please don't blame yourself." I had begun to break down crying "where are you?" Colby asked and I could tell he was crying "I'm in North Carolina" "NORTH CAROLINA! How am I suppost to get to you in time" Colby began to cry harder. "Your not. I'm sorry Colby. I love you. Say strong and don't let me hold you back. I'm sorry. I love you all but I'll never see you again. Goodbye"

A/n:(edit: PART 2 IS OUT! Kidnapped: Colby Brock part 2! )there will be a part 2! I AM SOOO SORRY! The wait is over. Buttttttt it's a really short chapter OK CHILL IK! But I didn't know how else to end it and my fucking brain is mush so I literally can't get the fucking will power to write IM SORRY DONT HATE ME! But here's this so yea. Oh and if you haven't already follow my Instagram @ tfil._.edits_._

Love ya

I would say till next time but there won't be one😭

MWAAAA😘