Chapter 25: why

A/N: WOAH IM UPDATING WHAT! sorry for not updating but I want to give a quick shout out to @KarliexBrock for being so active, thank you so much! Also guys please check out the authors not at the bottom thanks!

Jasmyns P.O.V

Tears fell from my eyes as i sprinted out of the club. when i got out of the club i didnt know where i was going to go. i had no car, bailey was busy. i leaned against the brick wall that was beside the door to the club. i slid down the down and sat on my butt with my knees to my chest. "hey, are you ok?" a kind voice asked as a man crouched down next to me. "i-i- im f-f-f-fine thanks" i said looking at the ground with tears clouding my eyes. "hey, you dont sound fine. lets go get some hot chocolate and you can tell me everything that happend okay?" he asked with a sincere voice while standing up and reaching his hand out for me to take. i took his hand and he helped me up, he brown eyes looked into mine with empathy. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to a coffee shop that was around the corner. when we got inside the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled my nose and brought a slight smile on my face before it was swept away by the memory of my boyfriend no scratch that ex-boyfriend kissing another girl. i was devastated. "hey" he put his hand on my chin gently turning my head to look at him "its going to be ok" i nodded and we walked forward in the line until we reached the desk. "yea um 2 hot chocolates" he ordered. the worker typed in the order and he payed the total. we grabbed our drinks and headed to a booth that looked out the window to the busy streets of LA, i had obviously zoned out but was pulled back into reality when he spoke. "listen, i cant help if you dont tell me what happend" he chuckled through his words causing me to giggle realizing i was just sipping my hot chocolate and staring out the window. "see, a smile looks good on you" i looked down at my shoes like they were the most interesting things in the world. "well my now ex-boyfriend and i went to a club and obviously it turn out well" i said as a tear fell from my eye. he looked at me with clear sorrow in his eyes "im so sorry" he said as he got up from his seat and sat next to me in my side of the booth, "im so sorry" he repeated tears falling down his cheeks. i placed my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes. my head shot up and i scooted as far away from his as possible "i-i-i dont know you. i dont even know your name" i stuttered realizing he could kidnapped me or worse. "well i dont know your name either, but my names james" i nodded my head "hi james im jasmyn, my boyfriend was kissing his ex when i saw him in the club, i dont know what im going to do. i guess he probably wont be home tonight he'll probably be fucking his ex at her place... im exhausted i need to sleep" i said scooting closer to him and placing my head on his shoulder. my eyes drifted closed and i couldnt resist it anymore and i fell asleep. i woke up to strong arms carrying me bridal style to his car. "w-where are we going" i asked. "whats the address of your place" he asked unlocking his car that was outside the club. he set me inside and shut the door. he got in the car himself and we drove off before i got the chance to fall back asleep he asked "hey, where am i driving?" i gave him the address to the trap house hoping that elton wouldnt be home and i fell back asleep.

Arms shook me awake and i growled at the person trying to wake me up. he chuckled then suddenly memorys came rushing back and a single tear fell from my eye as i opened them and rubbed my eyes to erase the tiredness from them unsuccessfully. i looked over at james that was trying to hold back a laugh from me growling at him. i giggled at myself realizing that i was acting like a lion. "we're here but theres a gate and i dont know the password" he said nervously his cheeks turning red with embarrassment. i laughed and told him the password before unbuckling and waiting for the gate to open. "ill walk you in, your in no condition" james sincerely stated. i wasn't going to object because i was to tired to fight about it besides he could carry me so my lazy ass wouldn't have to walk. i nodded in agreement while we drove into the driveway with the gate shutting behind us. he got out of the car and jogged over to my door opening it for me. i raised my arms signalling for him to carry me. chuckled slightly before sliding his arms under mine and picking me up. he paced me on his hip and i put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. he carried me inside without shutting the door behind him, thank god the front door was unlocked, instead of asking me where my bedroom was he carried my to the gameroom and set me on the couch. "goodnight princess" he said before kissing me on the forehead. "WHAT THE FUCK JASMYN!" Elton yelled from the entryway of the gameroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vote and comment

love ya

till next time!