Chapter 11

Eltons P.O.V

"its ok im here, ive got you" jasmyn said in her soft voice. her curly short hair perfectly flowing just above her shoulders, her skin soft and was a light caramel color. her lips plump and a perfect pink color. she smelt like cinnamon rolls.

we dated a bit in high school but that ended when she moved to Nevada. i havent seen her in over seven years. "what're you doing here?" i asked. she looked at me with soft eyes, "i was in the neighborhood and decided to stop by to say hi, but then i saw amanda, naked, being dragged out of the house and you were crying." "oh" was all i said. i was happy that she's here but i couldn't bring my mouth the say anything else. "i'll give you some time" jasmyn said, she began to walk away, ive missed that voice.

Baileys P.O.V

I got Amanda's clothes and threw them at her as she was sobbing outside of the fence. He came back inside and locked the door behind him. Amanda was still forcefully trying to come inside. we had to bring her outside the gate and lock it. she stands there crying but i no longer feel bad for her. she cheated on my friend. now i must go talk to sam. as i head upstairs an knock on his door, the door unlocks and I hear footsteps retreating. I open the door to see sam sitting on his bed in a towel, sadness overflowing the room. "i tried... i tried to get her off me. i tried to tell him." sam said with his head drooping low. he was staring at the ground. "Its not your fault. Sam you tried to tell him, and you yelled for her to get off." sam looked at my. his blue eyes flooding with tears "Elton hates me, please i just need some time alone."

i left sam alone and headed down stairs to see elton sleeping on the couch. jasmyn slowly replacing her lap with a pillow. As I headed to the bathroom I ran into Jasmyn. "Hey, I'm Bailey nice to meet you." I said shyly "hi Bailey I'm Jasmyn. Im hopefully moving in, elton obviously needs support right now and I'm pretty much the only one the poor guy trusts" "ya know it's not nice to assume that he hasn't made more friends" Colby said playfully while coming down the stairs.

Jasmyn P.O.V
I got to know Bailey and Colby while sitting in the kitchen eating (as always) they seemed pretty nice. Bailey and I decided to head to the mall to buy some clothes since I didn't have any, and just bond a little. Bailey had beautiful blue eyes and long brown hair that flowed past her boobs flowing almost to her hips. We listen to nirvana, three days grace, ext. On the way to the mall.

Time skip

We shopped at a few stores, saving the best for last. We head to hot topic talking about Amanda and the situation at hand. Then we heard it. A gun shot. We started running to the doors.

Bailey's P.O.V

We heard a gunshot. Then another one. And a few more. As we were running to the doors leading out of the mall we heard a gunshot and everything went black.