Chapter 14: A Taylor Swift Playlist Kind-Of Day

Chapter 14: A Taylor Swift Playlist Kind-Of Day (Part 1)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 14: A Taylor Swift Playlist Kind-Of Day (Part 1)

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my hand, Aiden drove off to school

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

With one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my hand, Aiden drove off to school. Once in every few seconds, he would look over and gave me a smile. I could feel with every glance my cheeks blushing more and more. I tried to put my hands up to cover my face but his hand held mine tightly. 

It had been awhile since I felt some sort of butterflies in my stomach. It felt good to open up myself again and especially for Aiden. Maybe, he was one of the best things that's ever been mine. It felt nice.

We had arrived as the other cheerleaders and football players were arriving as well. Though the sunrise had happened 30 minutes back, the clouds were covering the sky only letting little patches of light come through like flashlights in the sky.

Coach was already on the field waiting for me to help him set up. I was about to run towards him when Aiden wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer. He looked down towards me gently rubbing my sides and giving a small kiss on my forehead.

"So, another date that had to be rescheduled," He flirted as he leaned his face down towards mine. "At this point, I'm starting to think that you don't really like me anymore."

"No, no. I swear. I do like you. The last few days have been a bit difficult," I softly replied feeling a guilt feeling overtake my body. I nervously looked down towards the freshly painted grass hoping to not meet his gaze.

But, I felt his fingertips reach underneath my chin as he lifted my gaze up. I looked into his ocean eyes that had a kindness to them as his grin got bigger. "I'm having a hard time believing that. I feel like I might need some proof," He cheekily whispered with his face just hovering over mine.

Before We Begin (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें