Chapter 10

Isaac's POV

I followed Violet to the basement and we sat on the floor.

"How come I can't leave" I asked.

"Because if you die in the house your soul stays here, forever" Violet said.

"Oh, I want to go see Lily" I said.

"No, don't do that" Violet said.

"Why not" I asked.

"Because it wouldn't be good for her to see you now, only appear to her if you have to" Violet said.

"Okay" I sighed.

"I can't believe I died" I said.

"I can't believe Hayden killed you" Violet said.

"I'll never see my family again, or my friends" I said as Tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you" Violet said as she wiped the tears off my cheeks and pulled me into a hug.

"I miss my family" I whispered as I started to cry.

"It will be okay" Violet whispered as she pulled away from me.

Lily's POV

I sat in my room in the dark and cried. I can't take this anymore, these ghosts keep appearing to me and my only friend was stabbed and killed in this house..... I don't know how much more I can handle. I felt arms wrap around me, I knew it was Tate.

"It's all gonna be okay" Tate whispered as he hugged me.

"I can't do this anymore" I sobbed.

"Yes you can, your a strong girl, you'll get through this" Tate said as he hugged me tighter.

"I don't know how much longer I can, there's only so much damage that can happen before I break" I sobbed. Tate held me close and I hugged him back and cried into his chest.

Tate's POV

Seeing Lily so hurt and broken killed me. I wish this wouldn't of happened, she's so fragile, she's on breaking point and I know she can't handle anything else.

"Shhh it's all gonna be okay" I whispered. She kept crying and I held her close.

"It's all gonna be okay I promise, I love you Lily" I said. She looked up and me and kissed my cheek.

" I love you too Tate" she whimpered. I wiped the tears off her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Why don't we watch a movie or something to get your mind off things" I suggested.

"That would be good" she whimpered. I stood up and grabbed 21 jump street out of the DVD box and put it in. I picked it because it's her favorite movie. I hit play and walked back over to the bed, she got under the covers and so did I, I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. She laughed and smiled a few times during the movie but I knew she was still very upset. She soon fell asleep and I watched her.

"I'll do everything to protect you, I promise" I whispered as I kissed her tear stained cheek.

Violet's POV

"do ghosts sleep" Isaac asked.

"Well sorta, but we don't dream" I said.

"Oh, so I thought you ran away with your brother, or at least that's what everybody said" Isaac said as he walked around the basement.

"No, I commit suicide, and my neighbor stole my brother. Or half brother, it's Tate's baby, he raped my mom" I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Isaac said as he sat down beside me.

"It's okay. My whole family is here now, I have my mom, dad and baby brother here so I don't get so lonely" I said.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened with you and Tate" Isaac asked.

"Well I found out about all the people Tate killed and that he raped my mom, so I told him to go away" I said.

"Do you miss him" Isaac asked.

"No" I lied. We heard a noise and the infantata came out.

"What is that" Isaac asked as he stood up.

"That's Nora's baby or what's left or him" I said.

"Thaddeus go" I turned around to see Nora.

"Oh so we've got a new soul here" she said.

"Yeah, he was murdered by Hayden" I said.

"She's a ghoul" Nora scoffed.

Hayden's POV

"I was just fixing everything" I said as I walked over to Violet, Isaac, and Nora.

"You didn't fix anything, you made things worse" Violet said to me.

"Well you want to be with Tate so I killed Isaac for Lily so now you and Tate will be together" I said.

"No Hayden, I don't want anything to do with Tate" Violet said.

"Whatever you say" I said.

"Why would killing me solve anything" Isaac yelled.

"Because you'll be here forever, so then you and Lily will be together forever, and Tate and Violet will" I said.

"Can't you see that Tate loves Lily" Violet said.

"Then you be with Isaac" I said.

"No" Violet said.

"Well your running out of options Violet" I said.

"I don't need anyone I have my family" Violet said.

_____________

Sorry it was so short and boring!

My iPhone messed up yesterday so I couldn't write for hours.

I'll update a long interesting one tomorrow I promise!

Vote and comment!

<3 Emily