Chapter 7

Violet's POV

Seeing Tate and Lily together kind of hurt me, I mean I'm glad Tate found someone else.... but I just feel sad. I walked down to the basement and Hayden walked up to me.

"Are you seriously gonna let that bitch move in on your man" Hayden said.

"Hayden he's not my man, I will never go back to Tate. He ruined my family, I may still love him deep down but I can't be with him" I said.

"Whatever, I know you want to be with him" Hayden said as she walked away. Hayden was right..... I did want to be with him..... but I can't. He's a monster.

Tate's POV

I watched Lily sleep and I snuggled up next to her. I'm falling for her, hard and fast. She was so beautiful....just like Violet. I looked at the clock and saw it was about 7 in the morning. I got out of her bed and walked around her room, I found a book on birds and started reading it, birds are lucky they can just fly away when things get tough....

Lily's POV

I woke up and didn't feel Tate, I sat up and looked around, he wasn't in here. I got up and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom reading the newspaper.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey how was last night" she asked.

"Good I guess, Isaac and I got a lot done" I said as I grabbed a bowl and poured some cereal in it.

"That's good, how come I heard more then two people talking" she said as she set her newspaper down and gave me a look.

"Oh, we were just um watching a video on murder house" I lied.

"If I find out that you've been seeing Tate, you'll be in big trouble" she said.

"I haven't been seeing Tate mom, he hasn't been over here since the day we got here" I lied. She just gave me a look and walked out of the kitchen. Shit she knows. I poured some milk in my cereal and walked up stairs, I shut and locked my door and sat down on my bed. I ate my cereal and looked down at my wrists, I can't believe I do this... it makes the pain go away but only for a little while. Each scar represents something, most of them are from when my dad died, I was so upset and depressed. I just couldn't handle it, I miss my dad so much. I got up and set my bowl of cereal down and grabbed my phone. I texted my dad all the things I wanted to say to him, I knew his number was no longer in use, but I just thought I would do it. I wiped my eyes but I started to cry harder, I tried to think about all the good times we had, but it just made me miss him more.

"What's wrong" I looked up and saw Tate.

"It's nothing" I said as I wiped my eyes. Tate came over and sat beside me, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I started to cry harder because it felt like my dad was hugging me.

"Tate I miss my dad" I whimpered.

"It's all gonna be okay" he whispered. I felt him kiss my forehead and I pulled away from him.

"Dry those tears, as Nora says, life's to short for so much sorrow" Tate said as he wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"I guess you're right, he wouldn't want me to sit here and keep crying. He would want me to happy" I said.

"Come here" Tate smiled as he opened his arms. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.

"How about we go to the attic and play with beau, he gets really lonely" Tate said.

"Okay let's go" I said. We pulled apart and I opened my door and checked to see if the coast was clear.

"Okay come on" I said. Walked into the hallway and I lowered the attic steps, we climbed up and I saw the red ball being pushed back out. Tate picked it up and rolled it back.

"Hey I gotta show you something that will help with your project" Tate said. I followed him to this place in the wall, he pulled out a box and opened it.

"Wow, this would really give us some extra points" I said as I picked up the old photographs of the Montgomery's, and the house when it was first built.

"Thank you so much" I smiled as I pulled him into a hug. We pulled apart and Tate leaned in and kissed me.

"I'm falling for you Lily" He smiled.

"And I'm falling for you Tate" I smiled. Tate give me a big smile and rolled the red ball back over to Beau.

"Let's play cards" Tate said. We stood up and Tate grabbed a deck of cards and we started playing.

"Lily, I have to go to work" my mom yelled.

"Okay, I'm just in attic looking around" I yelled back.

"Okay, I'll see you in a few hours" she yelled.

"Okay" I yelled.

"So this is how you and your mom communicate, lots and lots of yelling" Tate laughed.

"Shut up" I smiled as I playfully hit his chest. He smiled back and me and we continued to play cards.

"I wish it could be like this everyday" I said.

"It could be if you really wanted it" Tate said as he out down a card.

"What do you mean" I asked.

"Oh, um never mind" Tate said.

"Um okay" I said as I put down a card.

Tate's POV

"Oh, um never mind" I said. I didn't want to tell her if she wanted it to be like this she could kill herself and stay here forever. I want her to live life, not to be stuck here forever..... even though I would love for her to stay with me forever.

Lily's POV

We stopped playing cards for a little while and went down stairs.

"My mom should be back any minute" I said.

"Oh okay, I'll go now, I'll come up to your room tonight though if you want" Tate said.

"I would like that" I smiled. I heard the door open and Tate kissed me on the cheek before he ran down the hall and disappeared.

"Hey Lily" my mom said as she set down her purse on the counter.

"Hey mom" I smiled.

"Why are you so happy" she asked.

"I don't know, I just am" I smiled.

___________

Thanks for reading!

The next chapter will be very interesting!!

I'll be updating tomorrow!

Sorry it was so boring!

Vote and comment!

<3 Emily