After all, I could be a pervert. If I was going to be covered in hickeys, I was allowed to say that I liked seeing his shirtless back.

"Fair enough." He nodded.

He walked over to the door and his muscles tensed as he opened it, me looking over and enjoying the sight.

"Jeongguk!" They squealed and it became apparent there was more than Jin and Jimin.

Jin and Jimin came in first and then were followed by the entire squad.

Jin and Namjoon slumped on one of the sofas beside Jimin and Yoongi.

Taemin and Hoseok laid on the floor on cushions, in front of the television.

Jeongguk came back over, motioning for me to move my feet and when I didn't, he shrugged and sat on them.

"Ouch! Jeongguk!" I whined.

The others ignored my cry of pain as Taemin looked through Netflix, all conversing about what they should watch.

I'd somehow forgotten that every Sunday evening was squad film night in the midst of mine and Jeongguk's makeout session.

Often, everyone would come over and eat tons of junk food, watch films and talk shit about people. More often than not, everyone would fall asleep where they'd been sat and then in the morning, we'd all rush around to get ready for school. Couples would shower at the same time while others got dressed and ate and then we'd all rush to school together.

I was just thankful that my classes didn't start until twelve on a Monday. And it was art anyway, so if I was late, she wouldn't notice or care.

Jimin, Hoseok and Taemin were less fortunate as they had dance at seven.

Namjoon and Jin had to go to chemistry at nine, so they had it a bit better if we were all running late.

Yoongi rarely had any classes on a Monday, so he'd sometimes slump to Jimin's dance class or sit in the library and have a nap until one or two, which is when his music class might be on.

One time, Taemin had gotten two bottles of vodka off a friend and we all sat around and drank, then the next day we had to get up and go to school either half-dead, hungover or still drunk.

That was one day that I felt sympathy for Jimin, Hoseok and Taemin. 

"I think we should watch The Ring." Taemin argued.

"Well, I don't think we should!" Jimin retorted.

"What about Nemo?" Namjoon suggested.

"You're a chemistry major, not a two year old." Hoseok replied, "Taemin is right."

"You're all wrong. We should watch Mean Girls." Jin said, with a smug tone in his voice.

Yoongi had most likely already fallen asleep, since he started early for work on Sundays and had his shift from six in the morning until eight at night.

"Can't you just pick a film?" I grumbled, sick of the argument that happened every single time.

"How about Your Name?" Jeongguk suggested.

The five all stopped their bickering at Jeongguk's suggestion, nodding and sitting down peacefully while agreeing on it.

Taemin pulled a blanket over himself and Hoseok, the two cuddling.

Jin leant on Namjoon while Jimin snuggled up to a sleeping Yoongi, who simply grumbled a little but allowed Jimin's arms to circle him.

Jeongguk shifted and laid his body against mine, positioning himself inbetween my legs and to his side slightly. We laid strangely, all tangled up in one another as I laid my head on his.