March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose

Začít od začátku

"Is this a studio or a One Piece's museum? Because that's a lot." I pointed at his One Piece figurines.

"You know that I love them. I told you before. Come on. Let's go inside. Now this is the best part of this place." He showed me the studio. The room is full of music gadgets. He sits at one of the chairs. There was another chair next to his chair so I just sits there.

"You seem to be really happy in this place."

"I spent a lot of money and effort to build this place. After that, I spent a lot of time here so this is like my second home. Do you know why I want you here today?"

"Hmmm.. No, you didn't told me why.. I thought you just want to show off.." I teased him and he gave me his shy smile.

"That's maybe one of the reasons but no.. that's not what I want for you. You know we talked everyday after your horrible night, right?"

"Yeah.." I didn't want to think anything. I just want to prepare my body and soul for what he is going to say next.

"So today I want you to let everything out. I want you to cry, Chaeyoung. I want you to sing your heart out today."

"You want me to cry?" Okay... so he just want me to forget...

"Yes... Because I know you have been pretending that night didn't hurt you. Why do you do that?"

"Hmm.." Should I tell him the truth?

"Be honest with me, Chaeyoung.."

"It might be... Because of you... I can talk to you about everything. You also made me laugh. A lot." I told him. He puts his hands on his face to hide his smile and then stands up.

"Let me find a drink." He said. He went outside and back with four water bottles. He opened one bottle and then he gives it to me. He picked another one, opened it and then he drink from it. He goes back to his seat.

"Do you still want me to cry? I rather not think about it at all but I'm curious, oppa. Why do you want me to cry?" I asked him.

"Because I want you to move on." He stands up again and turning all of his gadgets on. I did not know what to say or do so I just opened my guitar's case and play with it.

"Okay. Everything is already on. Give me your guitar. I've been itchy to touch it." I gave him my guitar. He started to play with it. There's something about a man who can play a guitar. Maybe because I had Jimin, I wasn't really pay attention when he was playing his guitar. But now.. I think I saw him in a different way. He looked so attractive. There's also a difference when you saw him play right in front of your face and behind a screen. I'm glad he didn't asked me to come to his studio before. I might not be able to handle it then if this is how I felt right now.

"Hey.. let's go to Disneyland tomorrow." He said casually while playing my guitar.

"Oppa, we don't have Disneyland in Korea." I reminded him.

"I know. Let's go to Tokyo. Do you have any schedule tomorrow?" Did he just asked me to go to Tokyo? With him? Just like that?

"No. Our comeback has been postponed." I told him.

"Okay then. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow." He told me. He didn't even asked me if I want to go or not.

"On Monday?" I asked him.

"Yes. We might have take advantage of it because it will not be as crowded as on the weekend." He told me. He actually got his point.

"But..." I hesitated.

"No but.. you don't have any schedule. I'm free tomorrow. We're going to Disneyland."

***

Chaeyoung's POV