March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose

Start from the beginning

"I don't think so." Lisa said. "Where is she, by the way?"

"She went home to her parents." I told her. I continued to watch the TV and Lisa was beside me with her laptop. 5 minutes later, Chaeyoung was back. "Ya! Stop running around like that!"

"Guys, guys, I have to go." Chaeyoung said run of breath. She looked like someone who just ran in marathon. "I just need my guitar and then I'll be gone."

"With who? Chanyeol?" I asked her. She's already inside her room. She seems to be in hurry.

"Yes. He is waiting downstairs. He asked me to go to his studio and then I'll go to the church with him tonight." She answered from her room.

"So you're going to the church with him?" I asked her making sure.

"Yes. Bye, lovelies. I love you." Chaeyoung said while running to the door.

"So it's true. She broke up with Jimin." Lisa said.

"Yeah. I wonder what happened though." I said but Lisa only shrugged her shoulder.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

We're going to Chanyeol's studio. I've never been there so I'm excited. He talked a lot about his studio. We both can play guitar and piano. We're going to have so much fun in his studio. He said he wants me to do something in his studio.

We were close after we had collaboration for SBS's year-end show. We exchanged phone numbers and we kept our communication by phone. He was also know I was with Jimin so I was putting some distance between us. Jimin was really jealous if I got some text from Chanyeol. He was annoyed about my friendship with Chanyeol. He also didn't like that I called Chanyeol 'oppa'. Whatever.

We were closer after Chanyeol video called me the whole night when I was broken in Japan. 
So apparently when I was talking to Jimin, Seulgi called Chanyeol crying in her hotel room. She told him everything. She felt guilty that she betrayed me. She knows I was close to Chanyeol after our stage so she called him. Chanyeol almost took a flight from Korea to Japan just to calm me down. I mean who does that.

We were talking the whole night. He might have sing to me with his guitar that night. He said he'll sing everything I asked him to. And he did. He searched the chords and the lyrics on internet. I was laughing so hard when I asked him to sing Disney's songs. I needed the laugh that night.

We were talking until 7 o'clock in the morning because I had a flight to Yokohama. After that, our friendship had gradually changed. We were more than that. It seems like he wants to be closer with me and I've been a willing participant.

I still didn't talked to Seulgi and Jimin. They never contacted me after the accident but I talked with Chanyeol everyday. He was the only person that knows about Jimin and me. Well, except for Jimin and Seulgi. I think they didn't talked with anyone about that night. Nobody had any clue about what happened. Nobody asked me anything. I'm glad because I'm not ready to explain everything. I just want to live my life like it was never happened.

"Chaeyoung, we're here. Let's go." His face changed. He seems really happy and excited right now. I clearly see he was proud.

"Is your team going to be in there?" I asked him about his team. He told me before that he made a team with some producers to help him in his studio.

"No. I kicked them out for today. Nobody's going to disturb us today. I can handle all the machines by myself for a day. So, Welcome to Studio 519." He opened the door to the living room. He told me everything that I need to know about his studio. I just need to see it in front of my eyes. The first thing that caught my attention was a shelf that's full of One Piece figurines.