What is he going to say?

I decided that because I didn't update in a couple weeks that I'd give you two chapters, so here is another one. That and I left it at a cliffhanger, and I personally hate when people leave it at a cliffhanger and than you need to wait several weeks for them to update.

Selena's POV

I inhale "Justin's coming, I'm going to tell him when he gets here." God damn it, why the hell am I so nervous to tell him. I mean he loves his younger siblings and he loves my little sisters too. But having a baby of his own would complete turn his world upside down.

My body starts shaking and I begin to hyperventilate slightly. Taylor wraps her arms around my shaking frame
"Sel calm down" she coos "It's going to be fine."
She doesn't know that it's going to be fine. He could totally hate me, he could leave me, I can't live with that I'm too in love with him.
"You don't know that it's going to be fine."
She pulls out of the hug and looks me dead in the eye.
"Yeah you're right, I don't know" she begins " but I didn't know with Joe either. But I took the risk and told him. No matter what happens I'll be with you through the whole thing."
The thing I love about Taylor is that she's so honest.
"Thank you."
"Don't thank me, you need to tell him first."
I smile, she's such a good friend to have my back like this.
"Hey um can you help me up?" She asks "I need to put some clothes on before your man gets here."
"Yeah of course" I say and pull her up from the couch.

Taylor's POV

I waddle my way up stairs with Selena following behind. We go into Joe and I's bedroom. I pull out a pair of bark blue denim shorts and a huge black maternity tank top.

I'm honestly not even bothered to get changed in front of Selena, I mean we've been best friends for like 13 years and we've gotten changed in front of each other on countless occasions. I pull Joe's shirt over my my head revealing my huge 7 months bump. I look over to her she just smiles at me.
"What are you smiling about?" I ask "I'm fat, I know."
She giggles and shakes her head "your not fat, your pregnant."
"Yeah and you'll look like this in a couple of months, so you better get used to it."
She just laughs and rubs the back of her neck
"And damn Tay, your boobs are huge" she says while gesturing to my chest.
I quickly fold my arms over my chest "hey...don't talk about my boobs" I tease.
"Sorry, Pamela Anderson" she smirks.
"Oh shut up! You'll look like this soon enough, then your going to be complaining."

I sit on my bed and with a struggle I manage to slide my shorts up my legs. They are maternity shorts but I still feel like I'm going to bust out of them. I than pull my gigantic tank top on and it sculpts my bump perfectly. I would prefer to hide it, but begin pregnant I'm too damn hot to wear a lot of baggy oversized clothing, Joe's shirts being the only exception.

All of a sudden baby girl starts playing soccer in my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach and I can feel her kicking from the outside.
"She's kicking" I whisper "do you want to feel?"
She smiles and nods her head. I take her hand and put it in the exact spot where baby is kicking. We wait a couple of moments than Selena's face lights up and tears begin to stream down her face.
"Oh...my...god...Tay there's a baby in there" she cry's.
"Yeah there is. And there's one in there too" I tell her and point to her stomach.
She smiles, with more tears spilling down her cheeks.
"Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me. I just keep crying" she says.
"Hormones. Fucking hormones" I laugh and she laughs back.

We go back down stairs and sit back in the lounge room. I hear the front door open and close. "Tay I'm home" I hear Joe call. He walks into the lounge room to find Selena and I on the couch.
"Hello ladies" he smiles.
"Hey Joe" Selena chirps and stands up giving Joe a hug. I would do the same but right now I can't even get off the couch.
"Hi babe" I say and he leans down and kisses me.
"How have you girls been?" He asks.
"Great, Selena has done a great job baby sitting me" I sarcastically.
He just laughs and kisses me once more. Selena smiles behind us. That's when we hear a knock on the door.
"Are we expecting anyone?" Joe asks.
"Justin" Selena says with a grimace on her face.

Selena's POV

Fuck fuck fuck Justin is here. How the hell am I going to tell him? He's going to fucking dump me? Holy fuck!

Joe walks out of the room to get the door.
"Sel are you alright?" Taylor asks.
"Yeah...defiantly..." I reply.
"Just breath, you look like your going to pass out."
I take a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down, until I see Justin walk into the room.
"Hey babe" he says and kisses me.
"Hi" I chirp as if nothing is wrong.
Joe helps Taylor up from the couch and she gives Justin a hug.
"Hey Taylor, you look great" he smiles.
"Thanks" she smiles in an almost sarcastic way, obviously not believing him.

"So why did you call me over here babe?" Justin turns to ask me.
"Well I need to tell you something...pretty important" I feel the colour washing out of my body.
"Well What is it?" He asks.
I can tell Joe is just as confused as Justin by this point obviously not knowing what's going on.
"Well um...well...ahhh..." I stutter.
"What is it babe?" He asks a slight urgent ness lacing through his voice.
"Ahhh...well...I'm...im..."
"You're What?"
"I'm...I'm pregnant" slips out of my mouth and I can feel my legs begin to give out.
"You're...What? Wait your pregnant...we're having a baby?!" He almost screams.
"Yeah" I say trying not to break down.
Before anything else he smashes his lips to mine. He wraps his arms around me and picks me up, spinning me around.
"Ahh. Justin" I squeal.
He lets me down with the happiest look on his face a few tears cascading down his cheek.
He wraps his arms around me once more.
"Are you happy?" I ask.
"Happy doesn't even being to cover it, I'm so excited. I love you so much. We're going to have a baby!" He beams.
My body relaxes, and I feel amazing. He's not angry and he's not leaving me, he's happy, so happy.
"I love you too" I beam back. I look over to Joe and Taylor. Taylor has more tears cascading down her cheeks and Joe smiles so brightly.

Taylor's POV

Justin holds Selena for a few minutes without letting her go. I look over to Joe who looks extremely happy.
"Look how cute they are" I whisper to Joe as to not interrupt the love birds.
"Yeah" he smiles "I'm so happy for them."
"Me too, I've always been a Jelena shipper."
"Yeah" he chuckles "I've always been a Jaylor shipper."
I smile at how dorky he is, and pull him into a kiss.
After a few minutes Selena and Justin pull away. Joe gives Justin and Selena a hug "congrats guys, you too are going to be amazing parents" he says.
"Thanks mate, so are you" Justin says.
"Thanks."
In about 40 minutes Selena and Justin leave and go home to celebrate between them selves.
Leaving Joe and I to enjoy our selves.

We just sit on our bed playing scrabble.
"How did today go?" I ask him.
"Good, we ended up getting a couple of scenes done" he smiles.
I smile back and stretch my arms up around my head but my back hurts so I grimace and slightly wince.
He looks up to me and concern immediately washes over his face.
"Are you Okay babe?!"
I scrunch up my face "Yeah I'm fine, it's just my stupid back, it's really sore."
He flashes a simpathetic look. He quickly gets off the bed picking up the scrabble board and puts it on top of a dresser.
"What are you doing?" I question.
"Hang on" he says and gets back on the bed.
"Lay down Baby" he instructs "with your back facing me."

I don't even bother arguing with him. I lay down on my side with my back facing him. He lays down behind me and pulls up his shirt which I'm wearing again, which reveals my panties. "Where does it hurt?" He asks.
"Down the bottom"
He starts to massage my lower back, damn that feels good.
"Mmm, that's nice" I whisper. He kisses my  left shoulder down my back with his hands still kneading my lower back.
"Mmm, I love you" I say.
"I love you too" he coos into my ear and begins to suck on my neck.
"You know sometimes I swear your hornier than I am" I laugh.
He pulls his mouth away from my skin "I mean that's only because your so sexy that I can't keep my hands off you."
"Yeah sure Mr Alwyn."
"It's true. Your a sexy beast."
"What?" I laugh "do you mean a sexy whale?"
"No. I mean your too sexy for this world."
I blush he flatters me so much.
"And your a beast in bed Mr Alwyn" I tease.
"Well thank you, I can say the same for you Ms Swift."
My eye lids begin to flutter closed, and I yawn.
"Your Voice is so soothing I think I'm going to fall asleep now" I say. And it's true. His British accent is so deep and sexy but it's also extremely soothing and it continues to put me to sleep when ever we talk in bed.
"Okay baby sweet dreams" he coos in my ear "I love you."
"I love you too sweet dreams" I mumble.
He turns off the bed side lamp so the bedroom is set into darkness. He leans over me and gives be a peck on the lips. He than moves his hands to my bump like usual where they stay all night.