It's Hot, Like you

Taylor's POV

I lay on a deck chair beside the pool in the back yard. I'm wearing a black bikini, my 7 month bump protrudes and I feel like my own continent. It's only the start of spring but today has been absolutely boiling, especially being pregnant I feel like I'm burning to death.

I hear the sliding door open and close and before I know it Joe appears holding two tall glasses of lemonade. He smiles and hands me one, I sit up with a struggle and begin to sip it. I feel the cooling liquid lap over my tongue down my throat and into my stomach where baby girl is kicking signalling that she likes it. "She likes lemonade" I smile rubbing my stomach.
"Good, just like her mamma" he smiles back. "How are you anyway babe? Are you too hot?"

"Yeah just a little" I Lie. Feeling like I'm on fire "I think I'm going to hop in the pool, you wanna join?"

"Yep" he replies and takes a gulp of his own lemonade and sets it down onto a small table next to one of the deck chairs. He walks over to me and extends his arms to help me up. I take his hands and he pulls me up from the deck chair.

I sit down on the edge of the pool and hang my legs into the water, immediately feeling a wave of coolness wash through me. I shuffle closer to the edge and carefully lower myself into the water. "Oh yeah, this is nice" I breath as Joe slides into the pool next to me.

I swim out a little so that the water is up to the top of my chest but I can still touch the bottom. Joe swims over to me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me in to him as much as he can with my bump in the way. He bends down ever so slightly and picks up my legs and wraps them around his waist and picks me up so the water comes down under my chest. "Joe!" I squeal as he walks deeper into the water still carrying me. He walks out deep enough in the pool where only he is tall enough to touch the bottom.

I cling onto Joe not wanting him to drop me in. He leans his head forward and kisses my neck. "Can you not please" I grown "You now how hot I get when I'm horny."
"You look pretty damn hot right now" he says and begins sucking on my neck.
"Seriously? I look the complete opposite of hot, I look like a whale holding it's breath" I whine.
Suddenly the playful mood Joe is in disappears and a small sad frown appears on his face "Baby..."he begins "is that how you really feel?"
I don't want to ruin the moment or anything but I know better than to lie to him.
"Yeah" I sigh.
He pulls my legs to one side out in front of him and holds me bridal style holding my head just above the water. He places his lips to my forehead
"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to kill the mood, I'm fine, really" I try to reassure him.
He moves his lips away from my head "I'm so sorry. I hate seeing you being so self conscious about yourself, especially considering this is my fault" he sighs.
"Oh my god babe no. It's not your fault, it takes two to tango cowboy."
A small laugh escapes his mouth "but still I just hate seeing you feeling self conscious about the way you look. You look amazing! Your so beautiful!"
"I don't know how you can possibly see that but thank you ."
"It's pretty simple actually. I just look at you it's pretty hard to miss how breathtakingly stunning you look. To be honest your so gorgeous I don't feel worthy to be in your presence."
I blush, god sometimes I really wonder what the hell he sees in me. " I love you" I say as a single tear rolls down my cheek.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know. It's just stupid hormones."
He carries me around the pool still holding me bridal style. "Am I too heavy? How can you even pick me up?" I ask just genuinely confused.
"Your weightless."
"I don't feel weightless" I pout.
"I know something that will make you feel weightless" he smirks.
"Are you sure? Will it be awkward?"
"Of course not. Tay we literally had sex a few days ago, what would have changed since than?"
"I don't know."
"So do you want to feel weightless or not?"
"Please."
And that's when the real fun begins. And that's the thing about begin pregnant I'm way to horny to even wait to get back into the house so pool sex it is. Joe carries me over to the edge of the pool my hands in his hair kissing his soft plump lips. We reach the edge of the pool where he puts me down and I lean against the side.

Joe's hands wander my body. Over my butt, up my hips and across my bump where he stops and quickly dips under the water. He kisses my stomach and caresses it. He pops back up from the water, his hands still caressing my bump. He kisses me all over my face than his lips find my mouth where they linger for a while. His hands move from my bump to my back where he carefully unclips my bikini top. He peels the top off of my wet body and places it on the outside of the pool.

Joe very carefully starts to knead at my breasts. We've had a lot of sex since I've been pregnant. Even before we were having a lot of sex but begin pregnant we do it so much more, there have been days when we've literally done it like 5 or 6 times just In the span of a day. So by now Joe really knows how to make me feel most comfortable and what pleasures me most. So he knows to take it easy on he boobs. I run my hands down his toned stomach and slip them into his shorts. I feel his length and I get him ready. As he does the same to me, his hands slipping into my bikini bottoms as his fingers find my core.

We are both ready I pull his shorts off and he pulls my bikini bottoms off leaving us completely naked in the pool. I leans back onto the side of the pool more and arch up wards to make it easier considering my stomach just about gets in the way of everything. He slips into me and puts both of his hands on both sides of my body. I wrap my arms around him and dig my nails into his back as he moves in and out of me. "Ahhh.....hhmmm" I moan.
Our hips move in rhythm as he slide in and out "Joe" I cry out "I need you faster."
And with that he increases his speed. We both reach our peaks and he comes undone inside me.
"Yep...I feel pretty weightless now" I say in between my heavy breathing.
And for the rest of the day we just float around in the pool, sipping lemonade and making love.

Hey everyone I really hope you guys like this chapter, tbh I really didn't know what to do so this is it. Please comment what things you would like to happen in the next chapters because I don't know. Also comment some baby names you think would be cute 😘