Reveal

Here's another chapter, just cause I'm on holidays and I care about you guys enough to not let you die from waiting over a week for another update. That and I had inspiration. So here is the chapter, I really hope you guys like this one...

Taylor's POV

I sit on the edge of the bed my legs shaking like crazy as it usually does when I'm nervous. To be honest I don't think I've ever been more nervous than I had been this whole day. It's the 24th of February which means it's Oscar night. Joe is nominated so we decided that we should go.
And me being me decided it would be the perfect time to break the baby news. Yes you heard me, I'm going to reveal the pregnancy at the Oscars.
Originally I thought I would post a picture on my social media's like most celebs do. But I thought that the whole thing was cliche and considering the oscars are tonight I thought why the hell not just reveal my biggest secret to the world there. Undoubtedly I'm regretting my decision already. I'm terrified. Maybe I should just post a picture. No Taylor you can do this! I mentally reassure myself.

Joe enters the room in a black suit looking extremely smart. He wears a worried expression on his face. "Baby your not dressed yet?" He sighs "do you not want to do this? Because we don't need to if you don't feel comfortable."
"No I want to...but...but I just don't know what everyone are going to think of me" I stutter.
He walks over to the bed and kneels in front of me placing his hands on each of my shaking legs holding them in place.
"Love we've talked about this. Your fans are going to be over the moon and if they aren't then they aren't true fans anyways."
I smile at this we have been through this multiple times but it's just hard to believe.
"You make everything seem so simple" I smile at him.
"Do you want to do this?" He asks. I take a moment to think. I do but I don't want to be judged. They are going to find out eventually so I might as well get it out of the way with and not need to stress about it any longer.
"Yes let's do this" I smile "but first, could you please help me up?"
He laughs standing up and grabs my hands and gently pulls me off the bed. I walk over to the wardrobe and pull out a dress. It is tight lace dress in the colour pink to symbolise the baby being a girl.

The dress looks something like this

Joe come over to me and helps me extinguish his shirt that I'm wearing and he helps me into the dress and zips it up for me. Being 6 months pregnant my bump is completely noticeable, honestly it would be stupid if anyone missed it at this point considering the dress sculpts the bump perfectly.

"So how do I look?" I ask "I don't look fat, do I?" Right now I feel good about my pregnancy. I don't feel to uncomfortable just yet and to Joe I look the best I ever have. But if I have to be honest with my self I feel kind of self conscious.

"You look anything but fat. You look gorgeous."

"Don't lie to me."