That spark in his eyes

"I'm.....im pregnant" I quickly stutter out.
I look up to his face to see his reaction. His mouth drops open and he looks like he's in shock. Shit, no he's upset he's going to dump me. I stare into his eyes and I see a hint of wonder and his mouth pricks up into a small smile.
"Wait...your...pregnant....we're having a....baby!?! He almost looks excited.
"Yeah" I say and I hang my head, almost in a sense of shame.
He tilts my head up to look up at him and he smiles widely and plants kisses all over my face. He still has me in his arms when he stands up and he spins me around. "Ahhh Joe!" I squeal. He puts me down so I'm now standing on the floor in front of him.

"We're going to have a baby" He says while he kisses my head. I sigh and he pulls back obviously concerned. I can tell he's thinking about when I was in a complete breakdown over it. "Taylor don't you want this baby?" He asks with sadness in his voice. Literally not even 10 seconds ago he was in complete bliss and happiness, and now him thinking we won't even have this baby cause I'll want to get rid of it makes me feel sick. Of course I want this baby, I love kids and having kids with Joe would be the most amazing thing. "Joe, of course I want this baby, I mean a baby with you who wouldn't want that" he looks almost relieved as I say this.
"Then what is it Taylor, why are you so upset" he rubs his thumb across my cheek.
"I just...well I don't want a baby to grow up like this with all of the paparazzi and crazy stalkers. And what about my fans what are they going to think of me?" He just sighs and shakes his head.
"When have you ever cared about the stupid paparazzi and gossip sights making up complete bullshit about you. And your fans will be so happy for you. If they aren't or if they think anything bad about you then they aren't true fans anyway"

I think about this, Joe has a point. Why the hell is he so persuasive? That's true people can make up all the shit they want about me, in the end I know it's fake and it's my life, my family they don't get a say in that.

I smile at him "joe?"
"Yeah?"
"We're going to have the most beautiful baby".
That huge smile I love so much returns to his face and the spark in his eyes is there once more. "Oh baby, I love you so much" he expresses.
"I love you too"