Unexpected

I just want to say thank you to everyone reading my fanfics. You guys have been so kind and I'm so so happy that y'all are liking it. I'm sorry if I don't post as often as you'd like, but I can assure you I try to update as regularly as I can. Anyways I love you all, I hope you enjoy XX

Taylor's POV

"Babe can you get me another tub of ice cream?" I call out to Joe as I shovel the last scoop of caramel ice cream into my mouth.

"What flavour?" He calls back. I look over to the coffee table where 3 empty tubs of ice cream sit. Just in the last 40 minuets I've devoured 4 tubs of ice cream by myself. It's been so hot today and ice cream has decided to be number 1 on the craving list lately.

"Cookies and cream" I call back to him.

Joe walks into the living room and finds me laying on the couch. He hands me the tub of Ice cream.
"How hungry are you love?" He asks me sarcastically with a patronising smile on his lips.
"Don't patronise me. It's hot okay" I huff "and besides baby needs to eat as well."

"Of course" he chuckles and plants a kiss on my head.

"What? Can I just eat my ice cream with out you teasing me about it?" I say dryly.

Joe smiles and sits down on the floor leaning his back against the bottom of the lounge.
I set the tub on top of my bump, opening the lid and begin shoveling the delicacy into my mouth.
"Babe" I say.
Joe turns around to face me.
"You want some?" I bring the spoon to his mouth, but before he can bite it I pull it away and put it into my mouth.
"Mmm" I lick my lips and exaggerate how nice the ice cream is, which is then returned with a pout form my fiancé.

"Look who's teasing now" he pouts sarcastically.

I giggle and scoop some more ice cream onto the spoon, this time actually putting it into his mouth.
"Thank you" he smiles and rolls his eyes.

"Babe" I say and grab Joes hand and immediately put it against my bump.
His blue eyes immediately light up. He loves to feel baby girl kick, and right now she's doing it rather aggressively. She's getting so big that there's almost no room for her to move around, and because of that her movements are actually visible from the outside. Seeing her move around is magical, Joe loves it so much that sometime he just stares at my bump for ages trying to soak it in.
But as magical as it is, it actually hurts. Having a baby kicking and moving around inside of you is actually painful, I can't wait until she's out.

Joe traces his fingers around across my bump as baby girl moves around. As she does this I wince slightly. Joe looks up at me concern spreading across his face.
"What's wrong?" Joe asks concerned.

"It's nothing. Little one is just kicking me in the ribs" I say.

Joe immediately put his lips to my stomach and begins speaking "Hey little one I know you like to move around but your hurting mummy, so if you could be a bit more gentle mummy would really appreciate it."

I smile and to my surprise she actually does calm down a little. When ever Joe speaks to her she tends to calm down.

"She's calming down" I whisper.

"Thank you little one" he mumbles to my stomach and plants a kiss on it.

"In a few weeks we're going to be able to hold her in our arms" I smile and run my hand through Joe's hair.

He smiles pulling away from my bump to plant a kiss on my lips.
"Thank you" he whispers and looks me in the eyes with longing.

"For what?" I ask.