Positivly positive

Taylor's p.o.v
I pace back and forth in front of the sink in the bathroom, where the pregnancy test lies. How could have we been so careless, I'm 28 Joe's only 27 and we've only been dating for 2 years. I mean I know I'm in love with him and he feels the same way about me, but we are still both so young and I don't even know if he wants kids. Will he leave me? Will he make me get rid of it? What are the fans going to think?
I can see it now on the front page of those stupid gossip magazines.
Taylor swift pregnant and dumped...

Taylor swift isn't as innocent as you think...

Keep your kids away from Taylor Swift she's a bad influence, you don't want your children to be single and pregnant. Do you?
I mentally wince at the thought. And I can taste bile rising in my throat. Don't get ahead of your self Taylor you don't even know if you are actually pregnant, it could just be a stupid scare, I think to myself.
I look down at my phone it's been 5 minutes, I guess it's time to check. I hold my breath, my bottom lip quivers in fear. I take a brief look at it and I gasp, as air hitches in my throat. There it was in plain bold writing.
Positive....I'm pregnant.
I close my eyes praying that the writing on the stick will change into a 'Taylor it's fine your not pregnant'. But it stays the same. The tears pour from my eyes as I start to sob crawling into a ball on the floor.
"I'm home!" I can here Joe call from down stairs. Shit what am I going to do?