[19] Guardian Angel

Start from the beginning

"Unfortunately, no. I come with urgent news from the King, and only I may deliver it," Jimin sternly repeated, holding up the slightly wrinkled letter, red royal seal sticking out for everyone near to see.

Hoseok grabbed his hand and dragged him to the tent, causing his heart to beat so fast he was sure he would die before even being able to see Yoongi.

"We had best not waste time then, hmm..."

They got closer and closer to the flapping fabric that acted as a sort of door to the tent that was clearly that of the one and only Lord Min, and with one last enthusiastic push, Jimin found himself stumbling into it and staring breathlessly at the man he dreaded facing.

A smile creeped onto his face, lips turning upwards as he softly and fondly whispered,

"Hi Jiminie"

Oh god his voice sounded even better than he remembered, making him speechless momentarily.

He reached to pinch his arm to refocus, otherwise he would never accomplish the mission for Namjoon.

"Hey Yoongs. I wish we could spend our time more informally, but I come with news from Namjoon," he stuttered quickly, slapping the letter on Yoongi's worn desk.

"You didn't have to bring this here yourself, you know? Aish, my guardian angel," Yoongi said, still smiling as he sliced open the wax seal.

His playful demeanor vanished as he read the hastily scratched words on the parchment, immediately turning to write something of his own.

Jimin could only wonder exactly what that letter had said to make Yoongi go full Lord mode, immediately turning serious after being so soft.

"HOSEOK, I NEED YOU"

Yep, full commander mode.

The once cheerful general quickly entered the tent, and by his face Jimin clearly knew that it was business time, as when Hoseok got to work, he turned into a completely different person with the same intensity, but directed at destroying enemies instead of suffocating close friends with hugs.

"Sir," Hoseok saluted, standing tall.

"I need a full squad with me tomorrow night, and another awaiting instruction scattered around the palace walls. I want them to be inconspicuous and unnoticeable," Lord Min directed, waving his hand as he paced around, playing with his earring and mind racing.

God, he looked so attractive when he was doing something that he loved.

But his words made Jimin afraid of what exactly had made the message so urgent and warranted two full squads at the palace along with the rest of the camp that remained as backup.

As Hobi exited with a nod, yelling commands at various soldiers, Yoongi's demeanor changed again, softly smiling at Jimin and handing him another letter, this time with a green Min seal adorning the flap.