Major McCartney pt 2 (Paul)

Começar do início

"I do have a name, its John." He said, as a matter-of-factly. I nodded, showing I had recieved his information. I glanced at Paul, who now had a slightly confused expression on his soft face as his eyes looked at the both of us, his arched eyebrows coming together.

John stuck out his hand, and I shook it  politely, and tensed when he leaned down to peck my knuckles lightly. I was indeed, very uncomfortable. I heard Paul cough, making John look at the both of us. When he had put two and two together, his thin lips turned to smirk.

"I have to go, see you another time." He said, tipping his hat and walking off to join the crowd of the tour. I blinked , bewildered, and he was gone.
I turned to Paul,  who's confused state had now turned into that of annoyance. I rushed to his side, wanting to get close.

He stood up quickly,  his chair screeching against the floor from the force of his legs. I stood back as I didnt want to slam into him. His jaw tightened and his eyes had a wild look in them. He pulled me by the waist and neck, and he slammed his lips into mine. I moaned as he kissed me feverishly.

He pulled away harshly.

"Are you mine, Y/N?" He growled softly,  looking me dead in the eyes, his dough eyes having a new intensity to them.

I became confused for a second, and my breath became shallow as I nodded,
"Yes of course, Paul. You're the only one for me."
"You would never leave me, right?"
I could only shake my head, my throat  was now becoming dry and my heart sped. His hands were roaming all over my body. He then pulled me so close our torsos were touching,  my breasts against his uniform.
My eyes soaked in the image before me. He had bedroom eyes, his nose flaring slightly as his breath became slow and shallow. I gazed at his lips, and only now had I noticed he had a small scar.
"Paul, where did you get-".

Before I could finish, he had already wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled my face into his again. My eyes fluttered shut, and his fingers were working at the buttons of my uniform jacket, and I was doing the same for his. I shrugged it off, and tugged off his.
"This goddamn uniform, " I growled, pulling off my tie. He did the same, and we worked to get everything we could off.
We worked off our clothes until he was in his trousers, still wearing his cap, and I was in my uniform shirt. H We laughed at how long it had taken, before he pushed me back into his desk. I pulled down his last article of clothing,  revealing the thing I had anticipated.

My hands roamed over his chest, feeling his shoulders with my fingertips. My arms wrapped around his neck, and my fingers travelled down his spine, making him shudder. Kissing me harshly one more time, he leaned down, pushing me flat on his desk.

"I love you, Y/N."

He rocked into me brutally, and he swallowed hard. My breath hitched in my throat as he thrusted inside of me.
"Ohhh..fuck." he hissed against the hot skin of my neck. My face was pink with blush.
"Ohhh...Paul ..fuck..please." my begging was breathy.
"You'll always be mine. Mine." He snarled.
I nodded.

My legs wrapped around his waist as I moaned loudly, and he shut me up by kissing me hard. He stared into me, his throat emitting short grunts. I reached around me to hold on to dear life, only to knock things to the floor.

His sweaty forehead rested against my collarbone,  his back arched as his hips snapped into mine. I almost screamed, but all I could do was gasp loudly. His eyes rolled back and his grunts turned into long moans as his thrusts became faster. I whispered obscene things into his ear, him grunting in response. He let out a roaring moan.

I moaned with him.
"Fuck, Pauuulll."
"Y/N, my Y/N."

I felt my release hit me like a wall. He was seeing stars and his head spun as he thrusted even faster. I stopped breathing a few times from the absolute pleaser he gave me. My chest  was slick as his chest rubbed against mine.

  He became slower, and he let out a strained gahh before pulling out. He released all the had onto my thighs.  I rested my head back to catch my breath. He fell on top of me, his knees buckling. He crashed his lips onto mine.

A few minutes later, and we were looking oh so important again. We picked up off the floor. He sat in his chair as I sat in his lap, my arms wrapped around him. Both of our caps sitting on the desk, his fingers toyed with my hair as I caressed his jawline with my thumb.

"Paul, you weren't jealous, were you? I'm sorry, I dont even know that guy. I saw him the first time I got on the tour. I didnt think he'd want to talk to me."
He nodded, mindlessly.  He turned to look at me with his kind smile.
"I know, darling, I know," he turned to think for a moment,
"I just dont like to even think about you not being mine." He admitted,  looking at the floor. I lifted his head with my fingertips so he could look at me.

He looked at me with pure adoration. I placed my lips onto his, kissing him softly. Releasing, I gazed into his hazy hazel eyes I kissed his cheek that smelled of aftershave and pine before working my way up to his ear.

"Major McCartney,  I've been yours since the first time I stepped into this room."
He gave a toothy grin as he pulled me in to kiss him once more.