Chapter Fourteen

Last night was magical and exactly how Elliott planned

Last night was magical and exactly how Elliott planned. Confessing their love for each other wasn't planned but it added more emotions to the surprise. The new chapter of his life has finally begun, he felt love radiating all over his body. Elliott gaze at his Daddy full of love and lust, neither stop touching each other in a none sexual manner expect in the privacy of their bedroom.

Adriano think back life without his baby, he was confused and lonely. Several submissive weren't enough to satisfy his needs, it didn't felt right using them like a sexual object. Even though they offered their bodies to him Adriano couldn't bring himself to accept. The dominant believed everyone deserves to be loved and treated with respect. He wanted those submissive to value themselves but of course everyone is different in their own way.

As he celebrate with his friends Adriano can only focus on his lover. His smile brightens the room and his laugh warms his cold heart. His large hand held his little one, it felt right just right. Elliott is finally his, no one can take him away for him. His baby wore the custom made leather collar with pride, he look beautiful wear his gift.

"Please don't cry Sandra" Elliott pleaded. His sisters cried the moment she heard the news, both of them were happy for their baby brother. Elliott couldn't help but smile at his twin sisters, even though they're celebrating with him and friends their eyes doesn't leave Bobby who is Adriano's head security guard.

"I am just happy" Sandra replies.

"Take care of him Adriano, he's worth everything to us" said Amber. Adriano smiles promising to never let Elliott go, he is planning to stick around for a very long time. Waving goodbye to everyone Adriano drove to his penthouse with his baby, this is the first time Elliott visited his home. Only his friends and close relatives enter his home but never previous relationships he had. This is where he wants to spend most of his with his lamb other than the club.

"You live here?" Elliott asked. The house is huge and beautiful, the design look like an art piece.

"I do, my grandfather designed this penthouse before his death." said Adriano. His home reminds him of his grandfather, he had a close relationship with him until the cancer gotten worse. Its always a touchy subject for him, he'd normally avoid speaking about his grandfather but with Elliott it felt like weight lift off his shoulders.

"I am so sorry Daddy."said Elliott

"Don't be, it was a long time ago" Adriano replies. Elliott is thankful Adriano told him something so personal, he wanted to know more about his Daddy but only on his pace. There's always that thought, was there others before him? Elliott refuse to be jealous, neither known each other previously so it's only logical Adriano met someone before him. His distress hadn't went unnoticed, tenderly kiss his lover easing whatever his concerning him.

"What's on your mind?" He asked as they lay on his bed. Both gazing at each other, the jealousy only gotten worse. Did he bring his previous lovers here? Elliott wants to be the only one to see this side of Adriano but did he confess his love to someone else before him?

"It's silly. Nothing important" Elliott replies. He blushed looking away from the dominant, he feel so stupid thinking about the past. He's with Adriano now not them, they are with him for a reason so why must he feel jealous about someone who isn't in his life anymore?

"Nonsense, whatever concerning you is concerning me" he said. Would it be wise telling him his worries, what if it angers him?

"Don't lie to me, we promised no more lies baby" he said. Elliott sighed, he forgotten about that promise but it's not right lying to his Daddy.

"D-Did you bring someone else here before me?" He asked. Hiding his face against his Daddy's chest, Elliott didn't want to see his reaction. Adriano smiling knowing who he's referring to, indeed he did have previous relationships and yes all involved with s*x but none worked out. From those previous relationships not one of them ever entered his home. They only know him as a dominant not the man he is now, Adriano did make mistakes in the past but he's changed because of his baby boy.

"I bought no one here except close family members and friends. You are the first lover I ever bought here and the only one" Adriano replies.

"You don't think I am silly for being jealous?" Elliott mumbled against his chest. Adriano chuckled, he thought the same thing wondering if Elliott had previous relationships.

"Not at all baby, just shows how much you love me" He said.  Gently lifting his head towards his, Adriano kissed his soft lips. Elliott wants his c*ck so badly, the submissive grind his erection against his Daddy. Slowly stripping each other's clothes both consumed in pleasure. Walking towards his closet, Adriano pull out some nipple clamps. His c*ck still hard and wet, he put on a c*ck ring over his balls. Adriano stroke his c*ck watching his baby, his legs widen revealing his gaping hole wet from his cum.

"Going to put nipple clamps on you baby" he whispered Elliott only mumbled sounds still high on pleasure after his intense orgasm. Clipping onto his swollen nipples Adriano gently tug on the small metal chain causing Elliott to scream in pleasure while he thrust deep inside of him. In a sobbing mess Elliott begged his Daddy for more, his is first time experience nipples clamp and damn he loved it.

"F*ck yes! Going to cum baby" Adriano moans. Eyes rolled back, the c*ck ring tightened around his erection and balls. He slammed inside his baby, gripping on his hair and tugging on the chain they both finally release their essence all over each other.

"Daddy!" Elliott moaned. His body tremble like a new born lamb, his back arched as the intense waves overflowed. Drenched in cum, Elliott layer exhausted on top of Adriano with his harden c*ck still inside of him.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you so much baby" Adriano replies. As the moon faintly shine through the window both slowly fall asleep in each other arms.

The End

A/N: Thank you so much for reading The Dominants Baby Boy, it is finally completed. I have a question, should this be a series? I am planning for Jayden and Leon to have their own book but what about other dominant friends?