Chapter Two (Edited)

The dominant stared intensely at the little lamb seated in front of him

The dominant stared intensely at the little lamb seated in front of him. Glancing at his pinkish cheeks, Adriano slightly widens his teasing smirk. Adriano knew he affected the boy in ways beyond his understanding. His c*ck twitch the moment the boy enter his club.

Adriano is one of many of his friends who haven't found a submissive. The dominant wasn't in a rush to settle down so soon. The man had needs only a particular boy can satisfy. The whole club watches the little lamb, the boy hadn't even notice lustful stares coming his way.

His beauty is enough to intimidate a dominant like himself. But Adriano wasn't fooled, the boy spikes his interest and a desire to thrust his c*ck inside the innocent lamb. Adriano slightly widens his legs revealing his erection for the boy.

He felt playful wanting to tease this innocent boy that fall into his line of attack. Adriano is waiting the right moment to strike like a lion stalking its prey.

"Consider joining?" asked Adriano. Elliot blushed gazing away from his crotch, the boy couldn't resist and of course, confirms he bats for his team.

"I-I don't know. T-This is my first knowing this lifestyle existed." He replied. Adriano understood his response, it takes time to be involved in BDSM.

"Come. I'll give you a tour." Adriano commanded. The authority in his tone left no choice for the boy to obey. Shyness replaced with confusion as Elliot instantly complied with his demand. It felt like his body took control without his consent. His heart swells seeing Adriano smile at his obedience.

"I-I can't leave Jayden. We came here together," said Elliot. He nervously glances at Adriano, he felt nervous, not afraid of the man beside him. His body language screamed authority and yet Elliot can see gentle kindness hidden within.

"Go, its okay I'll be here when you return. I trust Master Adriano," said Jayden.

And the tour begins.