Chapter Four (Edited)

Adriano watched his little lamb ran out of the red room

Adriano watched his little lamb ran out of the red room. The dominant cursed loudly angry with himself even slamming his fist against the wall. How stupid and foolish can he be, Adriano pushed Elliot beyond his limit. The boy is new for goodness sake and Adriano should have known better. Years within the business and the BDSM lifestyle, he knew very well not to step out of boundaries.

"What the hell happened?" asked Carter. Guilt is all he felt, he caused the fragile boy to cry. His desire to care took over his sense, Adriano became desperate he can admit. Ignoring whats important to feed onto his desire.

"I push him over his limit. God! Damn it!" Adriano replied. He never lost control, something about the little lamb spike a fire burning within him. Jayden gave him a knowing look and dash after his friend.

"Calm down, he's new Adriano. His reaction isn't surprising, Jayden reacted the same way" said Leon. Adriano acted like a hormonal teenager for goodness sake. For the first time, Adriano picture himself caring for the boy. Ignoring his desires, Adriano only wanted to find the one.

"His shyness is anxiety. Avoiding eye contact, fidgeting and stuttering are signs of social anxiety. That boy took a big step out of his comfort zone." said Joseph. Adriano didn't need to be reminded, he knew the signs the moment Elliot enter the club other than his appearance.

"Give him time, newcomers always freak out. He'll come around, let Jayden speak to him," said Leon. The guilt didn't ease, I have sworn to never do that again unless his little lamb asks him to do so. Adriano waited patiently, he lay on his bed thinking about Elliott.

Meanwhile, Elliott snuggled against his sisters, the night repeated within his mind and shame shunned him. Elliott explained what happened last night, he was afraid of what he liked and desired.

"Talk to him Eli, tell him how you feel and he can help you overcome your anxiety," said Amber. She gently scrapes her nails on his back. Elliott closed his eyes sighing and enjoying the relaxing sensation.

"What if he doesn't want to see me. I bet he hated me for humiliating him." Elliott replied. After what he did Elliott won't blame the dominant refusing to talk to him. He wasn't sure if he'd gain enough courage to speak to him as well.

"Stop doubting and go see him. In fact, I'll drive you there right now," said Sandra. Elliott gasped staring at his sister in shock.

"N-No!" He squealed quickly pulling the thick blanket over his head. She is always thinking nonsense.

"For my baby brother to talk about a man he met is a big deal. I want to meet him and who knows might like the kink myself," she said. Elliott blushed looking away from his sister. Goodness Sandra has no filter, his poor innocent mind cannot handle it.

"Stop embarrassing him, Sandra." Amber scowled. This took a drastic turn, his sister wants to meet Adriano.

"Enough whining and get dressed Eli, we're going to end this once and for all," said Sandra. Her voice filled with determination. Whether he's ready or not he'll come face to face with the man that made his heart skip a beat.