Chapter Eleven

Trapped between Adriano and the timber door, Elliott clench onto the dominants arm. The tension fail to ease once Adriano carried him away from public view. Hands all over his body, Elliott's mind is a mess.

"M-Master" he whimpered. The moment Adriano saw his baby boy dressed like that, every ounce of control snapped. The alpha male within him roared to life, his mind filled with erotic images of Elliott. His small fragile boy moaning his name, begging just like their first sexual encounter. Adriano promised himself he'd gain control no matter the circumstances. He knew he failed as a dominant, control is key and yet Adriano couldn't do something so basic.

He couldn't bear it any longer, their lustful eyes gazing at his lamb. All eyes were on him, so innocent yet so sinful dressing to impress a dominant - to impress him. Legs wrapped around his waist, his lamb desperately kiss his lips. Nothing mattered, he only wanted Elliott and no one else. Their harden c*cks grind against each other, moans echoed inside the room while music faintly played in the distance.

Elliott felt trapped within the dominants gaze. He wanted Adriano, he wanted him in ways his innocent mind could imagine. Beyond his control, Elliott wanted more than hands caressing his skin. He knew what will come after their intense kiss, he witness it from Master Leon. It excites him how he could control Jayden's mind and body. Elliott only faintly experienced with Adriano that time inside his office.

"This is what you do to me." said Adrino. His harden c*ck painfully strain inside his pants, gently grinding it against his baby Elliott high pitch moans replace the music behind the wooden door. Hands gripping his hair all Elliott could do is moan and feel the pleasure Adriano is giving him. If Elliott could look at himself in the mirror he'd barely recognise himself.

"You make me lose control. I promised myself I'll take things slow, going on your pace until I know you are ready. Now, I have no desire to continue rather than thrusting my c*ck inside you." said Adriano. Elliott whimpered at the thought, he could imagine Adriano having his way with him. Taking his body in ways on Adriano knows.

"I-I wanted to dress sexy for you" Elliott replied. The submissive blush looking away from the dominant. Adriano grently touch his chin turning his lamb's head to meet eye contact. He wanted to see how he effects him, Adriano wanted to see the desire within his baby blues.

"Lets change location" said Adriano. Carrying his baby to the bed, the dominant rip the fish nets tearing it apart. He felt like an animal in need, wanting to satisfy his lustful desire. Elliott couldn't wait any longer, he'd never imagine himself behavior in such manner but right now he doesn't care.

Parting his legs, Elliott present himself to Adriano. He want to show the dominant what he wanted. At first Adriano became hesitant, fighting against his desires and instinct. He didn't want to use Elliott for only sexual desires, his lamb deserves to be loved and cherished. He'll never forgive himself hurting his lamb.

"I-I want it just as much as you do" Elliott whispered. His small hands unbotton his little booty short sliding it down his legs. All Adriano could do is watch, watching his baby boy touch himself and showing his swollen c*ck to Adriano. The dominant kneel watching his lamb small hand rub his c*ck. Elliott moan feeling soft lips kissing his inner thigh.

Adriano nipped the soft skin causing Elliott's body to tremble. "Are you sure this is what you wanted? Once my c*ck is inside you I won't be able to stop myself." said Adriano.

"Yes, I am sure" Elliott replied. And that's all Adriano needed to hear, he took his time preparing his lamb even ignoring his pleas.

"Oh! Please!" Elliott begged. His mind is a mess, his vision blurred with tears crying from the intense pleasure. It felt so good, he can only beg for more.

"Patiences baby, I am big and do not wish to harm you. Want to take my time stretching you before we proceed." Adriano explained. He too is fighting with himself, he wants it just as much as his baby.

"I-I can't take it anymore. Please daddy, take me" Elliott moaned. Adriano froze, his mind rewind what his lamb said.

"Say it again." Adriano commanded. Sliding the condom over his harden length he then positioned himself ready to f*ck his baby boy. Elliott blushed knowing what he's asking for. He couldn't believe what he said and yet he desired to say it more than once.

"F*ck me please Daddy" he said. And thats what Adriano did, both moan from the intense pleasure. Elliott couldn't believe such sensation exist. Neither couldn't stop after their first climax. Elliott's c*ck slap against his stomach coated with his own semen.

Nails digging into the dominants skin, Elliott screamed as his body violently trembled. His back arch as his c*ck squirt yet another release. Laying on his back Elliott settled on top of Adriano.

"Daddy!" Elliott whimpered. He couldn't stop bouncing on the dominant long length. He wanted more, begging Adriano for more. He felt like his skin is on fire. The slap on his bottom caused his c*ck leak more precum.

"Oh gawd! Daddy! Its coming again" He whimpered. His body plomp onto Adriano's, Elliott no longer have the energy to proceed. He screamed as Adriano thrust deep inside of him triggering yet another gut wrenching release. His small fragile body trembled like a newborn lamb.