Chapter Twelve

The room smelt like sex and sweat, Adriano's still remain inside his lamb as he slept peacefully on his chest

The room smelt like sex and sweat, Adriano's still remain inside his lamb as he slept peacefully on his chest. After his fifth orgasm it became too much for Elliott to endure. His baby boy pleaded for more even when his eyes are slowly closing fighting against the tiredness.

Semen seeps out of his baby's loosened hole trickling down his c*ck. The dominant body still felt weak, his body tremble from the hard orgasm he had half an hour ago. Adriano gaze at his lamb, still in shock hearing him whimper the word he dearly desired. Finally, he have what he's looking for.

As an hour passed Elliott slowly opened his eyes tiredly gazing at the sleep dominant beneath him. His eyes widen and blushed realising his position and to his horror a pool of drool settle on Adriano's chest. The submissive moan softly feeling Master Adriano's still inside his sore hole. Moving an inch cause pleasure shoot to his groin. Elliott wondered what time it is, the loud music can no longer be heard.

How long have they been in here?

What if they've been lock inside the club?

He could only imagine the questions Jayden would ask him. Their sudden disppearance didn't go unnoticed and he's positive Jayden is waiting to hear the details. He's sure his moans can be heard over the loud booming music. He never picture him been so vocal let along very feminine during sex.

Elliott stare at his handsome Daddy, the dominant look beautiful as he slept. Elliott rose wanting to get a better look at Adriano until he accidently plomp down onto the harden length. His high pitch moan and sensation awoken the sleeping dominant.

"What are doing?" ask Adriano with a teasing tone. The dominant gently thrust upwards, lost for words his lamb can only express sounds rather than words.

"F-Feel so good Daddy" Elliott moan. His hips grind backwards and forwards, hands planted on Adriano's chest for balance. Adriano gently slap his bottom encouraging to continue.

"Gonna cum baby, make me cum inside you" Adriano whispered. Elliott grind as fast as he could chasing release like Adriano. Regardless how sore he is Elliott still cannot get enough. He became addicted, this is what Adriano does to him and he loves it. Adriano groaned gripping his lamb's hips guiding him to ride his swollen c*ck.

Adriano eyes roll back with his head lay on the pillow, he thrust upwards one last time climaxing harder than before. His vision blurred cursing as his body violently trembles.

"Oh f*ck yes! Squeeze my c*ck!" Adriano hissed. Elliott threw his head back screaming as cum shoots from his c*ck anding on Adriano's face.

"Daddy!" Elliott moaned

"Daddy!" Elliott moaned. Both kept going chasing yet another painful release, neither wanted to stop but Adriano knew his baby needed to rest.

***

"Did it work?" ask Jayden. Elliott blushed, he is too embarrassed to talk about what happened last night. It felt so good, his hole is still sore and loosened. Bandages covering the kiss marks visible on his skin, he didn't want people to spread rumours about him at University.

"I-It did" Elliott whispered. Jayden squealed in class causing the professor to glare at him. So pleased Elliott finally have someone that'll love and cherished him. Jayden felt the need to protect his friend, his anxiety became the pain cause of him being fragile.

Taking a big risk planning the night he'd meet Adriano. No one knew Jayden who do such a thing, he'd normally tell Master Leon first but even him has no clue. Adriano is perfect for Elliott, he's the right man Elliott needed to help with his anxiety. Jayden wanted to help Elliott, he had no one before he met Elliott and promised himself he'd be there for Elliott no matter the circumstances.

As class ended Elliott and Jayden waited for their Masters. After night they shared Elliott made a decision only he do. Its something he feared from the beginning but now he has a new view. Knowing he's made the right choice Elliott wanted to do something special for Adriano. Asking Jayden, Master Leon, Master Carter and Master Joseph to help prepare a special dinner for Adriano.

Master Joseph suggest dining at his hotel booking them the most expensive room he had free of charge and eating at his five star restaurant. Elliott insisted he'll pay him through a payment plan but he politely declined.

"Good luck" said Jayden as he went inside Master Leon's car. Adriano arrive seconds after Master Leon leaves. Elliott couldn't but stare at the handsome dominant.

"I am sure surprised. Wondering where we are going" said Adriano. The dominant change seats sitting on the other side. Elliott blindfold his Daddy ensuring he doesn't see where he's going.

"Its a secret Daddy" Elliott replied.

"Better stop calling me daddy otherwise I'll f*ck you right now" Adriano groaned.

"No can do Daddy, this is your new name" Elliott said. Adriano chuckled, he wondered where his lamb is taking him. After reading his text his curiousity failed to ease.