Chapter Eight

"Never scare me like that, you worried us all" said Jayden. Elliott shamelessly lower his head, it wasn't his intention to worry everyone. He was afraid and confused in the beginning but now after talking to Adriano, Elliott views BDSM in a different light.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do it again" Elliott promised. He sat beside Jayden at the university's cafeteria. After the misunderstanding Elliott fallen behind with his assignments. The boy tired to keep it a secret from Adriano but failed as he accidentally drop his bag in front of the dominant.

"How did you take your first punishment?" Elliott asked and even blushed in the process. Jayden grinned but decide to keep his teasing remarks to himself for now.

"I didn't take it so well, kicked master in the groin." Jayden replied. Elliott gasped, he couldn't believe Jayden would do that to Master Leon.

"Jayden! W-Why would you do that?" Elliott asked. Jayden sighed explaining his first experience in BDSM before he met Master Leon.

"I was confused and afraid. You know what I've been through, I-I couldn't allow anyone do that to me again. I thought Master Leon was like them so I reacted upon fear and instinct." Jayden said. Quickly the submissive wipe his friends tear away.

"Anyways, It was hard from the beginning but as Master Leon teach and guide me through it all, it wasn't scary anymore. I wasn't ashame how my body reacted to chains and whips. He helped me overcome my fears and insecurities." Jayden said. Elliott think back to Adriano, the dominant was patient the moment they met. Even though Elliott apologised he still feels guilty causing pain to Adriano.

"Well that went dark. Tell me what happened last night? You two disappeared till closing time." asked Jayden. Elliott blushed remembering what they've done. Its like a movie playing within his mind never forgotting details.

"W-We ..." Elliott couldn't finish his sentence, he looked away from Jayden embarrassed. His blush deepens as his best friend squealed causing the students to look at them.

"It's not what you think! W-We just touched each other" Elliott whispered.

"You've grown so much, I feel like a mother watching my son grow up." said Jayden wiping away his fake tears. Elliott pleaded his friend to lower his voice, the submissive couldn't handle anymore embarrassment.

"And did you like it? I am sure Master Adriano didn't show you the whole BDSM experience." said Jayden. Elliott wondered what it'll feel like, feeling the rope tightened around his skin. Just the thought of it sends tingles down his spine.

"We didn't go that far, he wants to take it easy and I agree. Right now he's only educating me with the basics of BDSM and watching a few performances as an example. We're still trying to figure out my limits." I replied.

"Don't force yourself Eli, go on your own pace and Master Adriano knows that. Don't be afraid to express your concern, its important he knows so he can have an idea of your limitation." Jayden explained. His words eased his concern, what if he isn't what Adriano expected? After all he's not only knew but his anxiety will cause problems.

"I-I want to be good for him, I also want to please him." I said. Jayden smiled giving me a knowing look.

"And you will, be patient and go on your own pace." He replied. After university Elliott arrive at the club waiting inside Adriano's office. The boy blushed remembering their intimate moment on the couch. That was the first time someone touched him like that, he didn't think a sensation of pleasure existed. The submissive is pleased his first experience is with Adriano.

Deciding to finish his assessment, Elliott quickly look for a pen on Adriano's desk. He must of left his pencil case in Jayden's bag by mistake. Searching through the desk Elliott suddenly notice a docment hidden beneath a new blue pen pack inside the draw.

Elliott knew he shouldn't be snooping but his curiousity got the best of him. With a last glance at the door he quickly pull the document out of the draw and reading the first page.

Submissive Contract.

This is what Adriano was explaining, something about a contract Masters and Submissives need to sign. Elliott nod in understanding until he read his name on the contract which wasn't a surprise since he mentioned his interest to Adriano.

Daddy Dominant terms and conditions.

"Daddy Dom? What's that?" Elliott mumbled to himself.

"That is a contract you weren't suppose to see yet baby boy." said Adrino. Elliott quickly drop the contract and look away from the dominant.

"Looks like its time to have a talk" he said. Why did Elliott feel nervous all of a sudden?