Chapter Three (Edited)

"What is your question?" asked Adriano

"What is your question?" asked Adriano. The boy so focused on the equipment inside the red room he wasn't paying attention to the dominant. Adriano waited, allowing his little lamb obverse his surroundings. The boy couldn't fight his curiosity no matter how hard he tries.

"I-I don't have any questions," Elliot replied. The moment Elliot enter the club felt not only overwhelmed but also excitement. His innocent mind couldn't understand these emotions. Adriano smirked moving away from the wall he was leaning on.

"Your wondering eyes says otherwise" he replied. Elliot blushed looking away from the handsome man behind him. All Adriano wanted to do is show a world his little lamb never knew existed until tonight. The dominants hand grip the boys' cheeks lifting his head to meet eye contact.

"Want to try it?" asked Adriano glancing over to the leather swing to his left. Elliott's nails dig into his skin, his body trembled from the touch of the dominant.

His scent.

His voice.

His c*ck rubbing against his ass is driving Elliot insane. Elliot felt trapped unable to escape the invisible rope tied around his body. The dominants gaze devoured his body. The boy hadn't even noticed the lurking predators standing right behind him. He couldn't move, body froze with desire unknown to him.

"Answer me," Adriano demanded. His tone harsher than before in which only made his little lamb tremble more. A whimper escaped his plump lips, a moan is response Elliot can give to the dominant. Why is he acting like this is beyond him?

For years Elliot depended on his sisters, isolated from those who may hurt him emotionally. Coming here tonight is a mistake Elliot knew very well. He doesn't know Adriano and yet the boy felt safe being in his arms. This isn't him. The boy within his arms isn't him, Jayden shouldn't have brought him here. Quickly Elliott releases himself from Adriano's embrace.

What he felt frightened him. This lifestyle frightened him because Elliot knew he liked it more than he thought. Tears roll down his cheek, Elliot felt ashamed of himself. He glances at the man with a pained expression. He didn't understand why it hurt him, Elliot dashed out of the room running past Jayden and his friends.

Elliot ignores curious onlookers, all he wanted is to be in his sisters' arms. "Elliot! Wait!" Jayden yelled Elliot couldn't look at his friend without bursting into tears.

"I-I want to go home. All this is a mistake" Elliot cried. The boy lay between his twin sister crying for hours.

***

"What happened? Adriano won't talk to anyone" asked Jayden. He sat beside Elliot waiting for him to respond. Jayden felt guilty forcing him to come to the club, Elliot disagrees with it from the beginning.

"N-Nothing happened ... he showed me this red room he called and asked if I wanted to try one equipment in particular," Elliot responded. He blushed to forget what Adriano did from behind.

"Okay ... how did you feel about it. I know everything is overwhelming you." He said. That's exactly the problem, not it's overwhelming but Elliot liked it. He's afraid becoming someone he isn't. Seeing those kneeling before their Master as Adriano explained. They all acted the same and it frightened Elliott he wanted that. The boy wanted to please Adriano.

Pleasing a complete stranger!

"Is it okay for me to like it? Feel like I am making stupid excuses." Elliot replied. Jayden smiled, everything felt the same when they first discover BDSM. It's more to it than exploring sexual pleasures.

"You aren't making any stupid excuses. All of this is a lot to take in, BDSM isn't frightening. Submitting to a Master feels joyful, its hard to explain but once it happens to you. Words cannot explain how wonderful it is to please your Master." Jayden said.

"B-But he's a stranger. I only know his name and that he's dominant." Elliot said.

"I was in your position except I didn't have a crazy friend to take me. I read about BDSM during college and never gained the courage to experience it after I graduated. Not going to lie, I was afraid at first that Leon helped me. He was a stranger as well and giving him my full trust sounded outrageous but I did anyway." He said. Elliot gasped Jayden could such thing.

"H-How did you cover come your fear?" Elliot asked. His mind drifted to Adriano, remembering his pained expression after he left the club.

"A leap of faith I guess, I just did it and never looked back. I am not here to force you to do the same, I saw the connect you both had. BDSM help those with anxiety, it is a challenging lifestyle and thought you'll like it add least." Jayden replied.

Elliot has never been so embarrassed, he acted childishly and ran away from the problem. Like Jayden explain, Adriano could have helped him through this fear of his. As always Elliot makes mistakes.