Chapter Seven

He kneeled presenting himself to Adriano then changed positions as he instructed

He kneeled presenting himself to Adriano then changed positions as he instructed. The dominant gently tied a blindfold blocking his vision, he wanted Elliott to feel what's he's going to do to him. His little lamb repeatedly assured Adriano this is what he wanted.

Adriano have much more to explain what lifestyle he's into. His little lamb holds a soft spot in his heart. The dominant doesn't want him only to be his submissive, he wants his little lamb to be his baby boy. Caring for his every needs, f*cking him to the point of desperation.

Elliott hissed feeling his warm hands touch his inner thigh and gently parting his legs for Adriano

Elliott hissed feeling his warm hands touch his inner thigh and gently parting his legs for Adriano. Every touch felt like his skin is on fire, the burning sensation shoot throughout his body including his groin. The unknown plays with his mind, he couldn't see Adriano, his vision blocked with a blindfold. Words couldn't describe what he's feeling, the dominant only touched his thigh and Elliott felt like his mind going crazy with his body burning with lustful essence.

"Just feel" Adriano whispered. His teeth gently nipping Elliott's earlobe. Only sounds escaped his plump lips, his baby boy moaned trembling from the sudden pleasure. Adriano only wanted to touch him, he wanted to take baby steps with his lamb. Essences dripping from the tip of Elliott's c*ck down to his balls, Adriano kneeled with his face close to the boy's c*ck, the dominant couldn't resist tasting him.

Quickly, Elliott grip the dominants hair moaning as his tongue lick his c*ck. An electrical shock of pleasure causing moan loudly than before. Mumbling words, Elliott's mind is a mess. His head thrash against the couch as Adriano continue licking him.

Adriano look up gazing at his beautiful boy, sweat glistened as the sun shine through the curtains

Adriano look up gazing at his beautiful boy, sweat glistened as the sun shine through the curtains. The dominant stood kneeling as the same level as Elliott. Unbottoning his pants his c*ck sprang out standing tall and proud. He gently tug Elliott towards him until their c*cks touch each.

Elliott couldn't look away nor protest, Elliott moaned wondering what he'll do next. He grip the cushions as the dominant thrust his c*ck against his. High pitch moans echoed within the office as the music faintly played from the other side of the door. Elliott never knew such sensation existed and he didn't want it to stop. He moaned desperately begging Adriano for more and more.

"Please!" Elliott moaned. Changing positions once again, Adriano lay on the couch with his boy on top. His c*ck sliding between his little lambs cheeks, guiding his boy to grind on his c*ck. Elliott couldn't think, its like his body have a mind of its own desperately grinding against the dominant. His c*ck felt long and thick, Elliott wondered how it'll feel inside.

"S-Somethings coming! I-I don't know what to do" Elliott whimpered

"S-Somethings coming! I-I don't know what to do" Elliott whimpered. Adriano grinned as he grip his c*ck rubbing up and down. Elliott continue grinding chasing something unknown to him. He whimpered Adriano's name afraid something is wrong with him.

"Shhh ... just let go" Adriano whispered. Strong waves formed in his lower stomach causing Elliott to tremble and scream as white liquid squirt all over the dominants chest. Dropping onto his chest, Adriano groaned seeking own release onto Elliott.

This wasn't what he had planned but he wasn't complaining.